Question on aggressive behavior?

How aggressive is too aggressive during a session? Is anyone into a little sexual aggression?
Well, you're the whore master...you tell us?
How bad do you want to have the crap beat out of you?
I would share a little bit when I feel comfortable, maybe. But every human has personal space and boundaries. Highly interested in human sexuality. I was just craving some feedback from the community that's all. My bad
Well, you're the whore master...you tell us? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
To funny Katrina lol!!!
WhoreMaster, there is another forum on the Main (National) page called "The Other Realm". you might check that out. I don't know if you'll get better answers there, but they appear to be a more adventurous lot.
Thank you tinman
How aggressive is too aggressive during a session? Is anyone into a little sexual aggression? Originally Posted by WhoreMaster
It's a broad subject with lots of grey area....clear as mud? I think for first meeting if you want/like aggressive/assertive then be very clear upfront. It's dangerous territory if you take chances and the girl is caught off guard.

It can be fun if you're both on board or a good read of her body language and assertiveness with you .
I don't like fear or pain or bruises, but a confident, assertive male that I trust, can really turn me on with a little controlled aggression. As far as how much is too much, that depends entirely on the couple, and absolute trust has to be there so there's no question that stop means stop.
But it can be quite thrilling to be tossed around a bit, pulled down the bed, have my arms pinned above me, and just be "dominated" by a real man who knows how to take charge! I had a role play session once where I left the door open, turned the lights off and pretended to be asleep in bed. Then the guy came in and the fantasy was I didn't know him, but he overpowered me and eventually I became seduced and got wild. That was fun! As long as it doesn't go too far.
I know there's men that like being dominated too, I think the dominatrics stay busy.
Always use a safe word, mine is harder
I don't like fear or pain or bruises, but a confident, assertive male that I trust, can really turn me on with a little controlled aggression. As far as how much is too much, that depends entirely on the couple, and absolute trust has to be there so there's no question that stop means stop.
But it can be quite thrilling to be tossed around a bit, pulled down the bed, have my arms pinned above me, and just be "dominated" by a real man who knows how to take charge! I had a role play session once where I left the door open, turned the lights off and pretended to be asleep in bed. Then the guy came in and the fantasy was I didn't know him, but he overpowered me and eventually I became seduced and got wild. That was fun! As long as it doesn't go too far.
I know there's men that like being dominated too, I think the dominatrics stay busy. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Hell yes baby that sound good to me when I get back next month we will
Have to try this shit. But I am going to be the one sleep and Ginger you
Come in and get it babe, trust me I already told everybody on here that this
Your dick anyway lmao!!!!!!! So come take it mama
Well, you're the whore master...you tell us? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
LOL! Maybe you should change your name to WhorePadawan? HaHa!
Hell yes baby that sound good to me when I get back next month we will
Have to try this shit. But I am going to be the one sleep and Ginger you
Come in and get it babe, trust me I already told everybody on here that this
Your dick anyway lmao!!!!!!! So come take it mama Originally Posted by suiram77
Ummmmmmm........I think Suiram wants Ginger to dominate him........

Ginger, Go for it. Tie him up with blue ribbons. Make Suiram beg. Pinch his pink nipples. Slap his ass till its red. Whip his wiggly weenie. Bruise your new bitch. Make him the loooooove slave he wants to be.

I love writing corny shit sometimes. This just seemed like the right time.
Ummmmmmm........I think Suiram wants Ginger to dominate him........

Ginger, Go for it. Tie him up with blue ribbons. Make Suiram beg. Pinch his pink nipples. Slap his ass till its red. Whip his wiggly weenie. Bruise your new bitch. Make him the loooooove slave he wants to be.

I love writing corny shit sometimes. This just seemed like the right time. Originally Posted by Invisible1
I love it invisible lmao!!! Hell yes man
I know there's men that like being dominated too, I think the dominatrics stay busy. Originally Posted by GingerKatt

Hells yea! I've done this role play type session too with a regular! Pretended to be asleep. Very hot.