Stood up by Lovelyyellie :(

So protocol says post in Coed for ncns. So, we had texted and agreed to meet at 5:30 tonight. She told me the hotel but not he room number. I texted her about 5:10 that I would be a few minutes late and got no response (no problem there). I rolled into the parking lot at 5:34 and texted that I was there. About 5 minutes later I called and no answer. Bollocks. So I sat for about 20 more minutes before i texted again. No response. Then a few hours later I texted again just to see what was up and got nothing again. What it me? I don't know.

I realize I was late but if that was an issue I would have appreciated a simple "no, that won't work for me, sorry." So just in case this more than a "shit happens" event I'm letting all you gents know.

I hope she's okay; I was looking forward to the event. She was very fun to talk to.

Now I'm still horny. Grr.
So protocol says post in Coed for ncns. So, we had texted and agreed to meet at 5:30 tonight. She told me the hotel but not he room number. I texted her about 5:10 that I would be a few minutes late and got no response (no problem there). I rolled into the parking lot at 5:34 and texted that I was there. About 5 minutes later I called and no answer. Bollocks. So I sat for about 20 more minutes before i texted again. No response. Then a few hours later I texted again just to see what was up and got nothing again. What it me? I don't know.

I realize I was late but if that was an issue I would have appreciated a simple "no, that won't work for me, sorry." So just in case this more than a "shit happens" event I'm letting all you gents know. Originally Posted by japaco
Sheesh. You were only four minutes late. As far as I'm concerned, that's on time ("late", as far as I'm concerned, has to be at least 15 minutes after the agreed time). If she blew you off because of that, I'm not sure I'd want to see her.

Hope it isn't anything serious...

Cheers,

bcg
I fell asleep..lol... I'm so very sorry you felt it was intentional.... It wasn't..... I apologize. Tho I live in Arkansas now, I'm not in little Rock
Am I seeing something wrong, or is this a response to a 5 month old thread??
Am I seeing something wrong, or is this a response to a 5 month old thread?? Originally Posted by hogmanjones
I was wondering the same thing. By now people have completely forgotten about this.
I've only just seen it. Otherwise I would have responded then. But dealing with a big move, getting my house and land in order, and dealing with Probate Court, forgive me for being late, but in my opinion better late than never. I'm sorry were you partial to anything that I had to say to him? Or did you just feel the need to comment on something darling?
But c'est la vie
I'm sorry were you partial to anything that I had to say to him? Or did you just feel the need to comment on something darling? Originally Posted by Lovelyyellie
I can't say that I felt a "need" to comment on something, but I got bored waiting on a 20×16 canvas picture of myself to be printed up so I thought "why not?"

I'm very sorry for your loss and having to go through probate court. I sincerely hope everything works out in your favor.
Thank you hunnie, it's been a long transition from Dallas to here, and my grandmother is with my grandpa now so I know she's at peace finally. But I was mostly referring to the slightly snide gentleman
commenting lol....I've noticed the vast difference between the many Texas forums and the only Arkansas forum
I follow a lot of those Texas forums. What would you say the vast difference is?
Well for one you have one forum whereas Texas has many different ones. 2 the Texas forums has way more activity, way more everything in my opinion compared to the extremely quiet Arkansas forum. And three when you make an appointment on the Texas forums 95% of the time they actually come through. Unlike the majority of the "few" appointments I've had since I've been here, more than half either no call no showed or last minute cancelled. I love living out here in the country of Arkansas, but we either need more interaction on our forum from our providers and the hobbyists, more of a sense of community, for example the meet and greets that Dallas and Texas Forums has bi-weekly and monthly. to the poker game donation raising fundraising things for good causes in and around our communities. I can keep going but I believe that's enough to start
Yep, that's what I figured you would say.
Really? That's all the response you're going to say? Lol see this right here is a prime example. You asked a legitimate question, I gave a more than adequate answer, I kind of expected a decent redirect of some sort... But instead I get that's what I thought you'd say. Then why ask me in the first place LOl ?
Don't answer that that was rhetorical
Not being snide, legitimately curious why you would bring up a NCNS that you did months ago, when it was likely over and forgotten by all but the OP. I seriously thought I must be missing something, and likely others were too (and at least one person said so), so I figured there was something to the story that wasn't communicated. So clarification by you would help you, as the original doesn't make you look good at all. I was just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and an opportunity to clarify. It makes no difference to me if you want to remind folks you were a NCNS in July.
Well for one you have one forum whereas Texas has many different ones. 2 the Texas forums has way more activity, way more everything in my opinion compared to the extremely quiet Arkansas forum. Originally Posted by Lovelyyellie
If you think Arkansas is "extremely quiet" you should come hang out in Tennessee when you need a quiet place to meditate or take a nap.

Cheers,

bcg