Ass Up or Legs Up? Best Position To Pound That Pussy

Ass Up?

Or Legs Up

How would you want to hit it? Are you a booty lover or is all about the eye contact and facial expressions. Hope you enjoy the sneak peeks, muah!
Finally, some taint ...
You've only been asking forever ! I figured you'd find this eventually and be tickled pink
Both,lol. I love legs up for the eye contact and facial expressions!
Nothing wrong with the best of both worlds! You deserve everything you desire. I agree I love eye contact and I've heard I make beautiful faces a time or two
I'll bet you do!
I don't know about pounding but they both look good for some extended DATY with some DATO mixed in.
Lick the seams and in between, read my reviews. I won't run out of my delicious honey no matter how long you dive under. Do you dare to enter the splash zone?
did you say you wanted someone to tickle your pink.... sweet!
I love the ass up for the eye contact and the facial expressions. (grin)
Love a good tickle session, love to laugh
I love the best of both world's. The question is how much can you take in both positions???
I try my best to accommodate all sizes, but I have to be real with myself my pussy is tighter and not as deep as others. Non the less don't take my word for it, come find out yourself and we'll learn together how much cock I can take
Women tend to able to take my cock deeper and harder ass up face down....however for me it is something about seeing them legs up, hearing the sounds of me pounding and her moans that gets me as hard as rock.
In my case, it should be legs up. It allows my curve to hit the g-spot, and the base of my cock to grind on the clit when fully inserted. Also allows for DFK, another must have on my list.