Driver available

Ladies I'm a experienced driver in this lifestyle and available should u be in need of help. PM me for more details and we can discuss in more detail
Crickets in the background.
Good luck. A lady can just call a taxi or a ride share ANYTIME to take them where they want and need to go WHEN THEY NEED TO GO without having to reveal their entire life history and their occupation to the driver. It will be less money for the lady that way with no emotional attachment and expectations, financial and sexual, involved on both the lady and the driver.
Also its a bit weird to be having a guy parked outside just waiting. how are able to "help" if anything goes wrong? Just things to think about.
Lyft and Uber works just fine lol. Trynna kidnap me or get your "cut" or free service for rides. I T H I N K N O T
I normally use uber for my outcalls as i dont know how to drive yet hehehe but i had a regular driver previously and it went well. I will PM you
  • BLM69
  • 08-03-2019, 08:58 PM
I normally use uber for my outcalls as i dont know how to drive yet hehehe but i had a regular driver previously and it went well. I will PM you Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You don't know how to drive? SMH
How much pussy per mile does the average "driver" get? Asking for a friend.
I normally use uber for my outcalls as i dont know how to drive yet hehehe but i had a regular driver previously and it went well. I will PM you Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Now you will get offers for Driver's Education.
  • BLM69
  • 08-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Ladies I'm a experienced driver in this lifestyle and available should u be in need of help. PM me for more details and we can discuss in more detail Originally Posted by modj65
Tyrone?
You don't know how to drive? SMH Originally Posted by BLM69
So what
You know it's hard out here for a pimp...
Would not want a Eccie member or any member of any hobby site knowing where we are staying or where we are going ..if he's not booking apt ,,

I don't drive when i'm in Dallas ,, Uber it or someone I know very well , will drive me to airport or to lunch or diner . I take uber for outcalls .
Pimp fo rent!!

"Trouble" lmao!
Prob not a pimp. Just a guy trying to get free or deeply discounted sessions. And a little creepy.