Who in their right mind

For hobbiest and ladies all, am I bat shit crazy or have the newbies lost their pricing compass.

https://dallas.rubratings.com/138035

This is beyond absurd pricing even for a well proven gorgeous outstanding world class provider
Ladies, tell me where I am wrong
I wonder if you have to pay even more if you want the service without conversation.
She is a 15 out of 1-10

She is worth every dollar
Not while I have two good hands!
ROTFLMFAO
She is a 15 out of 1-10

She is worth every dollar Originally Posted by Howtoo
where is your review of her so that we can determine if she is worth every dollar? Or are just going by the pretty pics?

On RR, most of the girls that have the ability to review her disabled like the one the OP is talking about, usually means the service is probably well below par and for the donation price she is seeking, the service needs to be very far superior.
She is a 15 out of 1-10

Are you going off based on pictures or you seen her? 🤨
Are those really her pics?
  • BLM69
  • 08-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Are those really her pics? Originally Posted by DallasRain
She looks like a boring fuck who's into her looks more than the cocks she serves.
Are those really her pics? Originally Posted by DallasRain
I know right! 🤔

I call this a fake ad after looking at those pictures again.
Third picture yields results on Google from IG and some online store/site.

TinEye or long press the picture > Search on Google on Android.
She looks like a boring fuck who's into her looks more than the cocks she serves. Originally Posted by BLM69

You and I agree for once.
She is a 15 out of 1-10

I believe this gentleman is what the thots would call a 'paypig'.
This ad is so full of it is makes me laugh. The whole things is absurd. Pics are fake and there is no one worth that. I don’t pay that rate to get my Mercedes serviced and even though I think my �� is a Ferrari I won’t pay that for service. Where do these ��come from
She has options at 350 and 400 an hour so I don’t think that’s too crazy as far as rates go especially if she’s that hot. I’m pretty sure the ad is fake tho. Lots of ladies here are 300+ an hour.
  • BLM69
  • 08-10-2019, 11:59 AM
You and I agree for once. Originally Posted by txexetoo
Good to see you coming around