Has Eccies site been hacked?

Just a regular membership but got recent warnings from lifelock that my info may have been compromised from an Eccies.net breach. I think there's not much to get but email but just inquiring if eccies has or will share anything... thanks ezedge pgh
Even if it has been breached, are you using any real information on this site?
Members here also could use credit cards for full membership so I would hope eccie would be alerting people
Oh yea, that is something I forgot about. I used a generic gift card when I joined before I had any reviews though.

But again IIRC the card payments are done via a third party, so if the site itself got hacked that shouldn't be a big problem. A problem, yes, but not a huge one compared to of a cc vendor was hacked
When I logged in a few days ago, there was a message telling me to change my password due to a suspected hack.
Huh. Weird. Wouldn't bother me if my creds for here get hacked. The username and password I use for this site is randomly generated anyway.

But regardless, never ever use the same password ANYWHERE. In the past 5 years I've downloaded all of my email (off of yahoo!!) and went through nearly 2 decades of emails in a self audit. Took me a couple of weeks too... So many sites I used the same username and password that I wish I could shoot my younger dumber self.

That's not to say some hacks can't be prevented. In the last year my credit card number somehow got stolen or something and used in another state, but that is the first time that has ever happened to me thankfully.