A Racist Biden - you don't say!!! Exposed using racist language

Like father, like son

Text messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the a nasty racist word multiple times in banter with his lawyer

The president's son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including 'true dat *****'

In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: 'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) ***** you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'

In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his penis and then told Mesires 'I only love you because you're *****'

The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre. Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration

Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption:
Obama: Gonna miss you, man
Joe: Can I say it? Just this once?
Obama: *sigh* go ahead
Joe: You my *****

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ages-show.html
Children aren’t born racist. Hunter Biden is no exception. He’s a product of the racist Biden family household.
Children aren’t born racist. Hunter Biden is no exception. He’s a product of the racist Biden family household. Originally Posted by berryberry
I think you're right, berry. He had to have learned it at home since his daddy wouldn't let him grow up in a "racial jungle".
I think you're right, berry. He had to have learned it at home since his daddy wouldn't let him grow up in a "racial jungle". Originally Posted by lustylad
And we all know if If Hunter Biden was Donald Trump Jr, we’d been enduring wall-to-wall 24 hour coverage on every major media outlet on why the First Son finds it appropriate to so flippantly use the N word. But instead, not a whisper to be heard.

The systemic racism liberals claim has been found - it resides in the Biden Crime Family