Greenlight at GL

Finally got the Greenlight to see the GL girls. Going to start with Noah tomorrow then move onto Chanel and Nana, maybe they’ll add a fourth by the time I get through these three. I’ll post a review tomorrow afternoon.
Congrats. I Dont want to be that guy and I hope I am wrong.. but go in with low expectations with Noah. If its the same lady that was known as Mia with LA earlier this year (which the pictures used suggest it is), reviews were mixed. Mine was on the meh side. Guess it depends on what you expect from a visit.

The other two will be good. I have them the good ol RickyG Two Thumbs up lol
Better he doesn't start with Nana. Everyone else is downhill from there unfortunately.
Thank you gentlemen, we’ll see how it goes tomorrow. I’ve read that Chanel was just ok the last time she was here and now she’s getting good reviews. Hopefully this one has upped her game too.
And there is the YMMV thing here lol. Last time Chanel was here, I had a good visit.. Mia (Noah) not so much lol
And there is the YMMV thing here lol. Last time Chanel was here, I had a good visit.. Mia (Noah) not so much lol Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Keep influencing his decision to go in or not. Not everyone has the same criteria as you do not will Bamfoo be able to make everyone speak as he does.

Go in with an open mind! See what happens and report back.
All good bros. It’s been a long hot week working outside. I’m going to enjoy some young wet Asian pussy today then eat and take a nap lol
Congrats.
how was it?
He put up a review. From the sound of it, it went well for him. Glad to hear it.

she did that weird one leg holding her up while in 69
Yee-yup, one leg kind of up and to the side...she's giving greater access to the kitty. Maybe for your enjoyment, but probably for hers. Gotta love the ladies that want to get theirs as much as they want you to get yours.
Maybe the more she knows you, the sooner she will Mexican cartwheel with you.
She was a great visit, but damn, now there’s another new girl, Aurora on the site. The GL lineup is increasing, I need to rest up.
My neighbor rented a rancher's bull for his 26 cow herd. In one week, most of the cows were bred. I told him "Wow, that's a lot of fuckin'. He replied, "Well...a good bull never needs to rest."
Words to live by...LOL
Glad u had a good time, I'm liking the Greenlight linei