providers you might avoid???

I'm curious.....
This is mostly for the hobbyist but it would be interesting to hear from the ladies as well.
Are there ladies (providers) that you might shu away from because you think you might hit it off too well? There are some awesome ladies here in our community and thank God distance comes in to play or I'd be one broke sumbich!
But I'm wondering if the big head prevails at times when things seem to be going too good. Now this may take a visit or two....but when you get that feeling so you run like Forest or just say the hell with it?

Ladies? After a couple visits and things go too well....do you suddenly become busy with other clients?
Some women on here can be very addicting. Not just the sex but hitting it off personality wise. One thing I noticed is my connection with a provider is weaker or stronger different times of the year.

When I recognise this connection I will force myself to stay away from her for a while so I don't go broke or get too close.
I steer clear of those not used to large pulsating vermillion tipped truncheons.

Too many have been spoiled already, why ruin it for the masses?
no such thing as too much fun!!
no such thing as too much fun!! Originally Posted by daddyo67
Agreed!!
There are plenty I will stay way away from, but it ain't because I'm afraid I might get along to well with them.
You mean, like Reese?
Oh come on... so youre going out of your way to see a girl you think you'll never want to see again! lol
On the contrary, I become more available for that individual. To know that we are compatible and comfortable with each other is reassuring that in this business I am not subject to becoming numb. So what if there is extra room for an emotional connection, as long as we know what barriers not to cross and there are respected boundaries. It's a great feeling to have the best of both worlds
It's like buying dog food with the disclaimer: "Helps prevent constipation."
In other words, why spoil a good thing?
On the contrary, I become more available for that individual. To know that we are compatible and comfortable with each other is reassuring that in this business I am not subject to becoming numb. So what if there is extra room for an emotional connection, as long as we know what barriers not to cross and there are respected boundaries. It's a great feeling to have the best of both worlds Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
+1
On the contrary, I become more available for that individual. To know that we are compatible and comfortable with each other is reassuring that in this business I am not subject to becoming numb. So what if there is extra room for an emotional connection, as long as we know what barriers not to cross and there are respected boundaries. It's a great feeling to have the best of both worlds Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
+1
I see my regular provider because I feel that she "gets me".
I know she is not my gf but I appreciate her effort to relate to me

Bliss of DFW Like your 1950s pinup photoshoot
That can be a dangerous road.
But I'm wondering if the big head prevails at times when things seem to be going too good. Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
That's the problem. When you start talking about an emotional connection, it's the big head that you have to worry about. You lose that one and the little one is absolutely NO help.

Some women on here can be very addicting. Not just the sex but hitting it off personality wise. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Truer words were never spoken. And it only takes a single dose. Some should make it part of their name like a disclaimer.