I am officially RETIRED

Well guys this is my goodbye as a provider. I have enjoyed the time that I have spent as a provider but its time for me to say goodbye.

I wish I could say that it was on a better note but hey shit happens.

I recently found out that I have stage 2 breast cancer. I started treatment yesterday. I don't want to dwell on my health condition.

I will try to log in as often as possible to chat and help out new ladies with questions like always.

I wanted to say thank you for all the great people I have had the pleasure of meeting.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm rambling I'm on a shitload of meds and things are a little foggy.
best to ya sugar!
  • fawn
  • 06-01-2013, 05:23 PM
I wish you well baby girl!!! And I will be saying a prayer for you.....
Aww Kaci!!! I'm sorry to hear that. If you ever need anything.. let me know. I'm here for you girl. You're in my prayers along with your family. Get your rest and call me if you need me.

Stay strong.
Amber
Safe travels, and blessings to you.
All the best with your treatment.
Hoping for a complete and speedy recovery!
Kaci - my thoughts are with you and yours. I hope all the help you've given others over the years will come back to you now.

Speedy recovery.
Wow. Best wishes as you deal with this.
Kaci, I never got to meet you, but I am truly sorry to hear this. Cancer sucks, I hate it. I hope you get the best treatment and kick it's ass. My thoughts are with you.
Life is fucked up sometimes and we gotta stay positive so we can make it through. I wish U all the best....
I wish you all the best sweetie. Lots of prayers for you and your family!
Hopefully a quick recovery. Many survivors with short term life impacts so be optimistic.
Thank you all very much I'm staying strong and I have tons of great support.
Sorry to hear both of those things, Kaci. And I messed around and never managed to see you, but from all indications from your reviews and your posts, you are much too strong a force of nature to let any illness slow you down. Good luck with your career.
Prayers coming for you.