Why is it so hard?

To find a good table massage with L1 ending? When posting in the ISO forum, most of the responses are from FS providers (along with the FS price).

In this city, it shouldn't be as hard as it is for a man to get a good LMT type massage and leave with a smile.

In searching this site, I can see there are many like me looking for a similar experience though some request L2, which is obviously preferred but not required in my case.

I just don't understand why the demand for this service cannot be met at a massage+ price point. I do realize that some want screening but do have P411 so that shouldn't be an issue.

Maybe some providers or therapists can help me understand (Sherri, I already have your PMs).
It's not all that difficult.
  • HDnTX
  • 06-20-2013, 12:54 PM
For the most part, I enjoy the same; but have found several over here in Tarrant county. I can PM you some details if you are willing to come over to the west. Otherwise, check the therapeutic BP providers and do your homework.
Lots of good options. If you're just posting ISOs, I don't think you're going to hear from all the great providers at this level. PM me if you want.
It actually depends on the provider. Some do, some don't.

Silly me: if that topic title stood alone, some would have said, "that what she says."
It's the same as going to McDonalds and asking for a medium-rare filet.
my LMT usually asks me the same question.... why is it so hard?
Looks like I may have to bring the table back out
It's the same as going to McDonalds and asking for a medium-rare filet. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Then it is no wonder why McDonalds always screws up my order.
Check my reviews babe
It's not that hard (double entendre intended). I got one tonight along with a nice massage and hug or two.

Life is good.
One reason may be that many providers want to be UTR these days. When you have more to protect you have to be less visible.
It's the same as going to McDonalds and asking for a medium-rare filet. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
I've missed you. Why have you left?