Pimp and Pimped List

A lot of people (primarily guys) have contacted me asking about a list of pimped girls and sharing all info about their pimps. Many are very concerned and do not want to have anything to do with pimps or pimped girls. Since talking about this on ECCIE can get us all in trouble if there is no definitive proof, I have decided to connect with people through email outside ECCIE to discuss this.

If you are interested in getting in on the conversation, just PM me with your email address and I will add you to the list. Sorry to people sending me PMs who I have not got back with yet. I have been very swamped and busy with lots of stuff.

On a personal note, I fought hard in as many ways as I could think of to retrieve a psychologically weakened friend (with whom we had mutually committed to be friends for life and protect each others back) from what I see as a terrible situation of a parasitic and abusive nature that I can see only ending very badly. I know she would have caught my back and tried to come to my aid if I had been in dire straits. So, ridicule me, criticize me, belittle me, call me a pimp, or a jealous lover, etc.etc. or say anything you want about me, I don't really care and I would do it all over again. That is the type of friend I am. That is the type of guy I am.
You do realize this is the Dallas forum and that Arkansas is actually up a bit and over to the right?

• L.A.
  • 10-16-2013, 10:17 AM
He probably posted this in 10 other cities like he did his other thread.

It's at least in these forums also

mississippi
Tennessee
Oklahoma
New Orleans
Dallas
Arkansas
You do realize this is the Dallas forum and that Arkansas is actually up a bit and over to the right?

Originally Posted by SD2011
You do realize that pimps do not recognize State boundaries and that the girls travel the Region?
Point taken... carry on with the imported pimp-war!
A pimp warning about other pimps go figure!!

Dude we do not care about your Arkansas drama keep that bullshit up there!
He probably posted this in 10 other cities like he did his other thread.

It's at least in these forums also

mississippi
Tennessee
Oklahoma
New Orleans
Dallas
Arkansas Originally Posted by L.A.
He forgot Alaska.... darn him!
how do you know the toothbrush was invented in arkansas?

if it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush!
A lot of people (primarily guys) have contacted me asking about a list of pimped girls and sharing all info about their pimps. Many are very concerned and do not want to have anything to do with pimps or pimped girls. Since talking about this on ECCIE can get us all in trouble if there is no definitive proof, I have decided to connect with people through email outside ECCIE to discuss this. Originally Posted by MoonHowler

It's not right to slander women and their "possible" connections to a pimp on the board, so you will just out them and their info via PM? Is that much better?? How do you know that info isn't hearsay?

I think you should stop trying to play 'Pimp Police' & just stick to issues & topics that concern you directly.

Prostitution is the oldest profession there is, so these pimps and their girls aren't going to just go away overnight. I'm sure there are many, many girls who run their business professionally and without incident who have a pimp, but you would never even know.

To some guys you might seem to be doing them a favor, but it really looks like you have too much time on your hands and maybe a vengeance of some sort = DRAMA. No bueno.
SD, I think we need a clever Wizard of Oz/Judy Garland/Victor Fleming "There's no place like home." graphic here.
For the past few years, I've often had to fight with ladies because so many wish to start "lists" of various sorts and it's always such a bad idea in a long line of bad ideas.

The reason why we don't allow ladies to start lists is because of what I like to call the "slippery slope" issue. I mean, when does it stop?

Let's just forget that the OP seems a bit preoccupied with the whole pimp issue.

I've known of ladies who have wanted lists of men who have asked for bbfs, ncns and for being "difficult". How are those things actually defined? And just because one person is a certain way with Lady A doesn't mean that he'll be like that with Lady B or C.

And as I mentioned in one of his pimp comments on another topic, relationships constantly change. So what if a lady's name was on some sort of "list" and her situation changed?

Or she wasn't and now she is? And really, who cares?

I have my own thoughts about pimps and surprisingly, it's not 100% negative. Close but not quite. My opinions on this topic has changed pretty dramatically over the past years.

I'm guessing that I'm not alone. Regardless, good luck with that list.

I would hope that others who are asking for a copy of it are keeping an open mind an making their own judgment calls on who to see, etc.

For me, having such a list is a waste of time to even consider. Such a list should be taken with the proverbial gain of salt ... in my humble opinion. And finally, that is all my words are, another opinion.

Always,
Elisabeth
Had enough of the heckling from the peanut gallery? You know how to stop it.
Pimp wars ... a new reality show?
For me, having such a list is a waste of time to even consider. Such a list should be taken with the proverbial gain of salt ... in my humble opinion. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Well sweetie... a lot of guys feel vulnerable for a lot of good reasons and in my mind awareness is usually a good thing. So what we will be doing is bringing some common issues to light that cannot be discussed on ECCIE. I am sorry you don't approve.
For the past few years, I've often had to fight with ladies because so many wish to start "lists" of various sorts and it's always such a bad idea in a long line of bad ideas.

The reason why we don't allow ladies to start lists is because of what I like to call the "slippery slope" issue. I mean, when does it stop?

Let's just forget that the OP seems a bit preoccupied with the whole pimp issue.

I've known of ladies who have wanted lists of men who have asked for bbfs, ncns and for being "difficult". How are those things actually defined? And just because one person is a certain way with Lady A doesn't mean that he'll be like that with Lady B or C.

And as I mentioned in one of his pimp comments on another topic, relationships constantly change. So what if a lady's name was on some sort of "list" and her situation changed?

Or she wasn't and now she is? And really, who cares?

I have my own thoughts about pimps and surprisingly, it's not 100% negative. Close but not quite. My opinions on this topic has changed pretty dramatically over the past years.

I'm guessing that I'm not alone. Regardless, good luck with that list.

I would hope that others who are asking for a copy of it are keeping an open mind an making their own judgment calls on who to see, etc.

For me, having such a list is a waste of time to even consider. Such a list should be taken with the proverbial gain of salt ... in my humble opinion. And finally, that is all my words are, another opinion.

Always,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Spot on Elizabeth!