What are your hard lessons learned?

What advice would you give newbie providers and hobbyist?

As a provider, I would advise to not trust another providers. If you want to make friends with one, keep it REAL casual and DON'T tell them anything personal about yourself. Because there ARE people on here who will out you in order to hurt you. I've had it done and I've seen it done time and time again.

Also, it's a good idea watch you say about other people in the hobby because it DOES get back to the person.

I just had a guy pm me asking who I was referring to in the other thread, but telling me what another a well known provider said about me. LOL yeah right, like I'm going to tell anything about anything to a guy who would stir the shit pot over something that happened along time ago. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I'm not dumb either.

Oh and one more piece advice, quit when it stops being fun.

:-)

What other advice can we offer the newbies?
Hobby phone, hobby phone, hobby phone....NEVER prepay, never loan anything you expect repayment or return on (consider it a gift), and listen to Kaylee, she has some sage advice in there.

Oh, and clean your internet cache, never use your RW anything for communication in this hobby, and in the words of the artist formerly known as bbtony, remember to wash your ass!
No prepayments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
BP is bad, Hobby phone, gut instinct, RESPECT providers wishes, be friendly, and remember that they are providers! Also try not to fall in love.
Don't be scared to give your reviews a NO if you really think it didn't go good. Helps us hobbist weed out the bad providers and helps the ladies know who is a verified/valid provider. Be truthful, if a provider were to message you about your NO review, well that's why the mods are here. To keep things in line.
Time is valuable; don't waste each others
Respect is a two way street; treat others as you want to be treated
Know and respect boundaries; no ifs, ands, or buts

Twenty dollars is not an acceptable solution to a violation of any of the above.
For providers and hobbyist alike:
I agree with Kaylee. Be careful who you trust and keep your circle small.

To new hobbyist:
1) do your research 2) know the donation and have it ready before you get to the incall or before she gets to you 3) lay said donation down, do NOT try to hand it to her 4) do not talk about LE 5) do not discuss other providers during a session 6) do not ask us how we got into the hobby 7) do not ask us if we saw someone before you or have someone after you 8) be clean 9) be respectful 10) be on time and courteous of the amt of time you requested 11) if you are short on funds, do not ask for freebies. Get a RW girlfriend 12) understand this is not match.com

I am sure there is a lot more to be said.
Great stuff Kendall!!!
Advice to fellow hobbyist

1.Never Impulse Buy! Always do your research. We now have plenty of resources at our fingertips..no more excuses.

2. Always use a hobby phone to setup dates.

3. Try to make a hobby budget on how much you will spend during the year. I usually date more during summertime when the Snow Birds leave South Florida. I always get more for my $$$$ during the Slow Season.

4. Make a deal with your ATF to GrandFather you into a low rate. You will save plenty $$$ during the Busy Season.

Been following the formula for years with plenty of success!
1) Never start, its hard to quit.
2) Keep it a business transaction, there are very few exceptions to the rule.
3) Never trust BP ads/pics, and stay away from them.
4) Do not use your own cell ph. If provider says no Google voice or texting, screw that!
5) Understand, first and foremost, Providers are there here to earn money and we guys are in to have pleasure. If both enjoy, then good.
Have a plan A, plan B, and another hobby.
Nice post Kaylee. I know you have seen so much and are nice enough to share things in a fair and respectful way.

My advice is only three words: research - patience - respect

You hang in there [and that goes for all of you other gals too!] and hopefully both the hobbyist's and providers here are able to have less drama and a lot more fun.

It's Friday and it sure feels like it...............
My biggest mistake is not telling a gent (using term very loosely) to leave after immediately noticing his apparent disdain for me by the look on his face and his whole demeanor. After looking back at his provider history. ...its all spinners of mostly one ethnicity...go figure, I wasnt his physical type. An athletic, curvy build is different from a 5'0 109lb spinner. The result was not what I expected, but did not harm my business - as my reviews speak accurately for themselves. And everyone figured it out that it was totally over biased and misleading. Whenever this happens again, I'll kindly tell him no thanks.
My biggest mistake is not telling a gent (using term very loosely) to leave after immediately noticing his apparent disdain for me by the look on his face and his whole demeanor. After looking back at his provider history. ...its all spinners of mostly one ethnicity...go figure, I wasnt his physical type. An athletic, curvy build is different from a 5'0 109lb spinner. The result was not what I expected, but did not harm my business - as my reviews speak accurately for themselves. And everyone figured it out that it was totally over biased and misleading. Whenever this happens again, I'll kindly tell him no thanks. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
That was his dumb ass mistake...if you don't like steak don't go to Morton's.

Me - I'm Italian so we L-O-V-E- our women with curves and something to hold on to ..ijs
Understand that we (hobbyists) are paying for "ride" per se...whether it be PSE, GFE etc..and don't "think" that the provider could actually be interested in you outside of the business transaction - she's just doing her job very very well!