If Providers could chose their Hobbyist type..what would it be?

Providers never know what the hobbyist is going to look like before the door opens - so my question is: Do providers have a "type" of guy? Meaning if she is more attracted to one hobbyist vs. another - I would imagine that comes across in the session..

or do providers not give a shit...as long as he's there and put the $ down she's good to go?

Yeah yeah it is a loaded question - but this is a forum.
Good question. It will be interesting to see the answers.
I look like Ben Franklin. They seem attracted to me.
I am sure they do have a type or look that they like to see physically in a hobbyist, as the reverse is true when we look for a provider, and if the provider was paying, then surely they would freely choose who they want to see given that aspect. A provider who is honest in their answer to that question may not go over so well with a guy who may be a regular client but does not fit that type physically so it is a delicate subject and she could lose business by answering.
I am sure they do have a type or look that they like to see physically in a hobbyist, as the reverse is true when we look for a provider, and if the provider was paying, then surely they would freely choose who they want to see given that aspect. A provider who is honest in their answer to that question may not go over so well with a guy who may be a regular client but does not fit that type physically so it is a delicate subject and she could lose business by answering. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
Right on! We are not the one who are paying so there is no answer to your question as we do not really care too much about the hobbyists' looks. If he's hot and attractive, that's an 'icing on the cake' as P411 would say. Now, if the question was to ask us as women if we have a type or look preference in the men we would date in real life...that's a different story.
Ok..that question!..thanks

Right on! We are not the one who are paying so there is no answer to your question as we do not really care too much about the hobbyists' looks. If he's hot and attractive, that's an 'icing on the cake' as P411 would say. Now, if the question was to ask us as women if we have a type or look preference in the men we would date in real life...that's a different story. Originally Posted by samantha thom
A provider once told me that some of her clients were surprised to hear she dates in RL. They assumed she got enough sex in the business. I thought it should have been obvious that she gets to select who she dates based on looks and compatibility while her client selection is based on safety and reliability.

I have no illusion that the wonderful ladies I have seen would give me a second look in the grocery store, much less want to jump in the sack with me. But I do sincerely appreciate the services they offer and nonjudgmental way they treat me.

Of course, once they know me, they fall in love. (or so I like to think).
My type...from physical standpoint only: Tall (around 6'3"), handsome, grey hair, not too thin, not too muscular, athletic, 6"-8" dick, nice manly hands, Caucasian, mid to late 40s.
And again...this is a description of a perfect imaginary man that I would date in real life (not that I'm looking...but the question was asked so I answered)....not a client.
Has too be a sweetheart. Great smile and good in bed and that about sums it up. Oh and some sexy eyes works good too.
ha that's a good one man...

I look like Ben Franklin. They seem attracted to me. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
And I have some regular clients that fit that description...oh yeaa!!! A true icing on the cake.
Personality trumps looks every time!

I'm not a visual person.

In the hobby and in real life I care most about how I ***FEEL*** with him, not how he looks.
And I have some regular clients that fit that description...oh yeaa!!! A true icing on the cake. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Hey I don't have grey hair and not in my 40's!! Lol
Hey I don't have grey hair and not in my 40's!! Lol Originally Posted by Mistere4354
But one day you will! LOL. You have potential. You're already hot now...I cannot imagine 10 yrs from now!
My type...from physical standpoint only: Tall (around 6'3"), handsome, grey hair, not too thin, not too muscular, athletic, 6"-8" dick, nice manly hands, Caucasian, mid to late 40s.
And again...this is a description of a perfect imaginary man that I would date in real life (not that I'm looking...but the question was asked so I answered)....not a client. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Well damn...I was fitting that description to "T" until I got to the 6"-8" part...

Anybody know where I can get penile reduction surgery?