When do you become a reference?

Ladies,

How often do you need to see a guy before you will become a reference?

Also, does there need to be a continuing relationship? How often does the guy need to see you for you to continue?
Ladies,

How often do you need to see a guy before you will become a reference?

Also, does there need to be a continuing relationship? How often does the guy need to see you for you to continue? Originally Posted by funnyboy

Me personally. I only need to see a gent once when giving a *recent* vouch on his behalf. However, I know of ladies who refuse to vouch for someone unless they've seen the guy 2-3xs. Everyone lady does things differently.
It's best to ask those you've seen. If & when is it ok to use the as a reference on your behalf??
one time is all it takes.
now if i havent seen you for say 6mos, i will tell the lady. thats its definately been awhile since we hung out.
It would be nice if eccie implemented a similar system as P411 with the provider oks which would be maybe only viewable by verified providers.
I only require one visit to give a reference for a gentleman who asks. I agree with Ms.PrittiKitti, I'll let her know when I saw him last. That way, she can decide if its good enough for her.
The other day, a gentleman ACTUALLY PMed me PRIOR to using me as a reference! He asked me if I would vouch for him! I was so happy to have a heads up, that not only did I give him an "ok" with flying colors... but I added an extra 30 minutes onto his next session with me....
The other day, a gentleman ACTUALLY PMed me PRIOR to using me as a reference! He asked me if I would vouch for him! I was so happy to have a heads up, that not only did I give him an "ok" with flying colors... but I added an extra 30 minutes onto his next session with me.... Originally Posted by brittanylennox
Hey Brittany, will you vouch for me after I finally get to see you, and since I asked nicely, will you add 30 minutes onto my first session?
With some providers they do not like to used as a references so do'nt forget to ask them.
  • Jaleh
  • 09-06-2010, 12:29 PM
I will vouch for a gents behalf after the first time we meet. By the time our date is up, I would have summed up his character, attitude and presence overall. As I know some ladies like me would like to know what your like before we meet. What better way than to hear from someone youve seen before? I dont need to have a ongoing relationship with you, emails/phone calls and etc to vouch for you but it must be recent and I always ask that the gent get in touch with me first so I know ahead of time. It sucks that some providers dont give references.. I thought we were all in this together?

Just goes to show every man/lady for theirselves.
It sucks that some providers dont give references.. I thought we were all in this together?
Just goes to show every man/lady for theirselves. Originally Posted by Jaleh
i totally agree! it does suck.
i feel especially bad for the gent if hes seen a lady (and uses her as a ref) when i KNOW she doesnt vouch.

i wonder if gents knew this, if theyd choose not to see them...
oh well.
Once is good enough!!
I agree once is enough for me, and if it has been awhile then I will give a heads up.