What to do when PM inbox is full

How do you contact a provider whose inbox is full and there is no other contact info for her?

Should I post a message here?
Go to someone else...............
but the little guy is pretty stubborn...
PM all of her friends and ask them to get her to PM you back. If that doesn't work, PM all of the people who have reviewed her and if that fails, keep PMing Mokoa until he answers.
I like oldbboys thinking
How do you contact a provider whose inbox is full and there is no other contact info for her?

Should I post a message here? Originally Posted by funnyboy

If the PM box is full. Check her profile to see if you can email her from the email button on her profile. IF she has the email option turned off.
Then go to her Ad & find her other source of contact.
....OR, you could simply post;

Attn: _____, (<~~ enter name),

PLEASE CONTACT ME! PLEASE CONTACT ME! PLEASE CONTACT ME!

or, the easiest way would have been to post her name in this thread asking.

It's what's known as an "ISO" (In Search Of) That's where you start a thread asking if anyone knows/how to contact _____(<~~enter name)?
(probably best to have them send you that information in a private message, reply, though)

or, you could hire Dog, The Bounty Hunter to track her down.

#2 is probably the best way to approach this situation.

Good luck...

Put her face on the back of a milk carton...and see what happens! (lol) I like SKF's idea best...Dog is pretty good at finding peeps!

On a serious note...funnyboy, contact Mokoa, but she'll get a message telling her that her inbox if full.
oldboy posted in part:
"...keep PMing Mokoa until he answers..."
might I asked what he is supposed to do about this???
  • Mokoa
  • 09-03-2010, 02:06 AM
PM all of her friends and ask them to get her to PM you back. If that doesn't work, PM all of the people who have reviewed her and if that fails, keep PMing Mokoa until he answers. Originally Posted by oldbboy
If the lady is having problems with her PM's she can send a PM or e-mail to me and I will help her. However, "keep PMing Mokoa until he answers," is not a good idea. I will respond after the first PM. It is not necessary to send the PM's repeatedly. The more you nag me, the longer it will take for me to respond. I do not take kindly to any nag.
it does kinda suck...
i havent been able to get in contact with a provider that is a gentleman's reference
Amaya...try sending her an email through her account.
Post her name and state she has won a million dollars, and has two hours to reply. Happy trails.
If the lady is having problems with her PM's she can send a PM or e-mail to me and I will help her. However, "keep PMing Mokoa until he answers," is not a good idea. I will respond after the first PM. It is not necessary to send the PM's repeatedly. The more you nag me, the longer it will take for me to respond. I do not take kindly to any nag. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Sorry, I shouldn't have said "keep PMing Mokoa until he answers." I should have said ""keep PMing Mokoa until he gets a sense of humor." That too is a joke.

It's hard to tell when people are F'ing around in text format...or it could be dangerous F'ing around and having crazy people taking you seriously.

Either way Mokoa, apologies from me for F'ing around if I offended. With this said, dennisrn definitely needs to get sense of humor.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Well, Dennis is basically right. It is the member's responsibility to maintain his/her own PM's. There is nothing the staff can do if she does not contact anyone for assistance.