topic... supply and demand

[B]OK here it goes....my pubes and I have been the main topic of scrutiny.... So I'm giving my 2¢...

As a provider I offer a service. I am here to be your hired fantasy.
As hobbyist you seek out a provider to provide you with what you can't normally get outside of the hobby. Cause either your always working, in a sexless marriage, a nympho, or just plain can't get a hot girl unless you donate.
Keep in mind that you are the one seeking out service so its your responsibility to clearly state what you are looking for. You look at the pictures, reviews ect.....so you see what you're getting before you call...
It is your fantasy not ours. we are not mind readers so make sure you clearly state what you are looking for in aprovider....
I'm very offended by the games and comments that have been directed towards me or said indirectly.. I understand the whole "honest review" BS...
But I don't understand how a happy ending is reached, receive a yes, then get bashed foh.... how would you feel if providers were able to the the same..
Don't you think we have complaints.. smh had to start my bubble bath special just so I don't offend clients who asses need to be washed.. I didn't bash anyone when I had bad experiences with hobbyist I never commented on the sloppy kisses, or the lack of skill in many areas..
We all have complaints just Remember no one is perfect and you are the one seeking services not us.:
What gives you the right to mess up my reputation just because you had a bad day... smh if anything you are helping me controversy sells baby..it might hurt my business a little... but I'm a GFE Goddess and for every negative I get ten positives
Don't you think we have complaints.. smh had to start my bubble bath special just so I don't offend clients who asses need to be washed.. I didn't bash anyone when I had bad experiences with hobbyist I never commented on the sloppy kisses, or the lack of skill in many areas..
We all have complaints just Remember no one is perfect and you are the one seeking services not us. Originally Posted by raquel santos
As paying customers, we have the right to complain. Ever read the reviews at Best Buy? I have had buddies that worked there and yeah they bitch amongst themselves about customers. If they were to do it on a public forum it'd effect sales and is not condoned by management. Its been said here before : the customer is always right. Not entirely true of course but its the spirit of the service industry. And you are in the service industry.

Regardless of why we search you out, we are paying you... if ya wanna bitch about our pencil dicks, kissing skills, or whatnot feel free to do so amongst yourselves. (I assume that's part of what goes on in the powder room.)

Do it "out in the open" and accept any impact it may have on sales.

Could guys review "nicer"? Sure. If they wanna talk too much shit I am sure you gals talk too and maybe his ability to schedule dates will suffer as well. Kinda evens out.

Gotta love the free market.

And for the record, many ladies post that they expect the guy to be freshly showered or offers their own. Fair enough. But maybe some gals like a "musky man"? Lol just like some guys prefer hairy women. It takes all types.
Sorry new "old" phone posted twice (deleted )
Here's the 2nd provider indicating guys show up to their incall smelling like ass. Who shows up to an appointment smelling like ass? That's disgusting. I wanna know who these non ass washers are. They're given us johns a bad rep. It's bad enough we have to pay for it. Don't need any more bad press.
was about to comment about that whole statement, but you know what, YMMV, yep true statement, and it does go both ways. I enjoyed our time together and gave you a yes because I got off. I am done commenting about the bush situation. it is what it is, and sorry to have made such a huge deal out of it but I think it was needed to be put out, otherwise raq, please be safe, you are a sweet woman, and I wish you luck in everything you do.
But I don't understand how a happy ending is reached, receive a yes, then get bashed foh.... how would you feel if providers were able to the the same..
We all have complaints just Remember no one is perfect and you are the one seeking services not us.:
What gives you the right to mess up my reputation just because you had a bad day... smh if anything you are helping me controversy sells baby..it might hurt my business a little... but I'm a GFE Goddess and for every negative I get ten positives Originally Posted by raquel santos
blah blah blah blah blah.... ever stop to think its shrill crap like that jimmies who go to a hook are trying to avoid or escape from?
guy made one comment and you called him out commented on him and droned on about it for days... well where theres smoke there be fire so whatever he said must have hit home...
and if that one negative has gotten you ten positives why it the name of shit fire are you complaining about? you should be offering him a freebie for all that great threADing youve done...
as for your complaints about jimmies in general since youre such a great hook you must be rolling in cash so why not take a bit of your rainy day funds and start your own board just for hooks so they can share their old jimmie complaints... then retire off the sale of the site when it becomes a huge hit generating millions in threAD revenue...
sorry all the jimmies aint brad pitt... but if they were you likely wouldnt be charging a couple hundred tax free dollars to lay on your back for an hour cause you aint julia roberts either... so yep the jimmies are going to have shit smelling assholes and suck in bed and generally suck all around then come here to brag about their cockmanship but if you had a stinky bush thats your problem cause its old jimmy footing the bill
DUDE/DUDETTE!!!
YO Sunshine....You need to get laid ASAP....then treat us all to the review......LOL
and you need a new line cause youre boring as old dried shit
Sunshine.....

blah blah blah blah blah.... ever stop to think its shrill crap like that jimmies who go to a hook are trying to avoid or escape from?
guy made one comment and you called him out commented on him and droned on about it for days... well where theres smoke there be fire so whatever he said must have hit home...
and if that one negative has gotten you ten positives why it the name of shit fire are you complaining about? you should be offering him a freebie for all that great threADing youve done...
as for your complaints about jimmies in general since youre such a great hook you must be rolling in cash so why not take a bit of your rainy day funds and start your own board just for hooks so they can share their old jimmie complaints... then retire off the sale of the site when it becomes a huge hit generating millions in threAD revenue...
sorry all the jimmies aint brad pitt... but if they were you likely wouldnt be charging a couple hundred tax free dollars to lay on your back for an hour cause you aint julia roberts either... so yep the jimmies are going to have shit smelling assholes and suck in bed and generally suck all around then come here to brag about their cockmanship but if you had a stinky bush thats your problem cause its old jimmy footing the bill Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Smh ignorance sure i s bliss.. smh y'all some disrespectful ppl.. smh who is anyone in this hobby to judge anyone ... so get over yourself...cause you're definitely no better then I am
RS..don't worry so much

I am not saying these guys are right, but the problem is how you are explaining your feelings makes them feel you are nagging at them. Somehow, ya have to master the art of speaking a language they dont feel attacked by.

And gents, give this girl some patience, she is posting enough and well spoken enough to show she is trying. Women are sensitive, don't bite this poor girls head off so soon. Give her a chance, I know you don't have to listen to me. I sound a bit self righteous, but it would be nice
RS..don't worry so much

I am not saying these guys are right, but the problem is how you are explaining your feelings makes them feel you are nagging at them. Somehow, ya have to master the art of speaking a language they dont feel attacked by.

And gents, give this girl some patience, she is posting enough and well spoken enough to show she is trying. Women are sensitive, don't bite this poor girls head off so soon. Give her a chance, I know you don't have to listen to me. I sound a bit self righteous, but it would be nice Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
topic...supply and demand. Limited supply of jimmie jokes that u might not like, but the high demand for smooth shaved vaginal lips may jus be wats fashionable. Piercing and tattoos are widely accepted, but I do believe amputees will be the next rage!

Frankie I have a question for you. If you had a customer that asked you to grow arm pit hair and grow a bush that is not taken care of for days then you seen other providers with this nasty yuck would you be upset if someone posted a yes review saying everything was fine except you had arm pit hair and a big nasty bush? Would you pm this person that posted a review and blast them? Would you start a whole conversation on the co-ed part trying to blast them knowing that it would backfire on you. Just asking not being mean because we all know you are one of the top providers around and a great woman. Just want your honest opinion.
I rather know if she would play with my chest hair.