Younger cat vs older cougar

There are many benefits to both. What is your preference? & why? No judgement & no wrong answer. But it’s always nice to know what’s appreciated most from both age groups.

Me personally, I’ve only gotten hotter w age. Wiser too & less judge mental. Feel like a sex expert & goddess in the bedroom. Love to be spoiled & definitely spoil back. Sound appealing?...I’m a proud cougar.
Yes. To both.
Both, at different times and for different purposes. Sometimes I want the visuals of the kitty cat, sometimes I want the skills and self-confidence/awareness of the cougar.
Both, at different times and for different purposes. Sometimes I want the visuals of the kitty cat, sometimes I want the skills and self-confidence/awareness of the cougar. Originally Posted by Knight69Fun
My thoughts too. Cougars tend to be more reliable though.
In real life I am a cougar for sure. But in the hobby I love all ages and types as long as they’re clean and respectful.
I personally prefer cougars. They are more experienced which can make it a lot more fun.
I prefer a gal that is easy to get a hold of. Is a true "lady of the night", seems like in the past few years this has become a 10am to 10pm profession.... Has own car for outcall. Has good reviews/open menu and not outlandish rates.
If you mean in the hobby, my preference is the cougar. They are typically better sexually (Gemma, feel free to look in the mirror here - I still have great memories of our one encounter in Wichita), they have their shit together in terms of their lives, and if they take care of themselves, they are hot AF physically. Plus, in the hobby, I have a greater comfort that the woman is making an informed decision about being a part of this hobby and less concern that she is being 'assisted,' so to speak.

In real life, it's age-appropriate women all the way. More life experience, more in common, etc.
Well, that's a good one, on this board, I've only fantasized frequently about being with a few, they are not old but not the young doe's anymore.

Lariyah Cash
Gemma 34
Abby of KC

Common features, all very attractive, all have great legs with a great edible ass.
doesn't matter CAT or COUGAR, personality matters the most..
There seems to be a tendency to assume that younger women are more physically attractive. As the song say's ' it ain't necessarily so'.
As with wine and whisky, there is a certain combination of mellowing, fullness and complexity that comes with age.
Younger women can be ' prettier' in a certain simple way, but not breath takeingly gorgeous.
Give me a Cougar sexpert every time. They know how to put a smile on a guys face. And, they know what they like as well, and can somehow get a guy to put a smile on the gals face, which has rewards on future dates. I have had more fun tearing bedrooms apart with older gals than with any of the under 30s.
And btw, the civie cougars I chase at horse shows have the same aspects. It's quite interesting when once a year dates are a recurring thing.
Amusing that the younger gen think we're just running up a bar tab somewhere.
Right on the money as usual UC......
I won't deny the glitter of youth catches my eye. It does. The truth is, the best encounter I have ever had was a 35yr+ lady. Each time I saw her, it was just like we were dating in real life.