🥰Tis the season to be jolly to go shopping🥳

I wanting to check out the lights at the Country Club Plaza and was wondering if everything is still in full swing since COVID?

Also, what are the best lingerie boutiques to shop since I am needing to add to my wardrobe? This is the style I currently like, but I'm open to any suggestions you might have.

Z,
Yes the lights are on. Plaza has slowed down a bit, but only a few shops have closed. All the bars and restaurants are in slow motion though. Victorias Secret is prob best bet. Couple blocks south of 47th. There's a couple women's clothing stores in the area also.
But, have you been naughty? Or very good at being naughty?
Z,
Yes the lights are on. Plaza has slowed down a bit, but only a few shops have closed. All the bars and restaurants are in slow motion though. Victorias Secret is prob best bet. Couple blocks south of 47th. There's a couple women's clothing stores in the area also.
But, have you been naughty? Or very good at being naughty? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Lol I am always very good at being naughty but very nice as well! Unique, I think Santa is in love
Hey, thanks for the info. Yesss the LIGHTS are always a treat to see especially in person. They have a way of putting you in the holiday spirit! I really do look forward to enjoying the festivities!!
Since this thread is about shopping.. Quick question, what kind of gift do gents really appreciate in general?!
Just Beautiful! Honey Birdette is pretty awesome. Definitely will have your style. It’s my fav lingerie place.

https://us.honeybirdette.com/
.... Quick question, what kind of gift do gents really appreciate in general?! Originally Posted by Zenovia
For myself, a nice premium whiskey, and, of course:
Gorgeous Zen & great question about gifts. I'm always on the look out for gifts that are easily explained away yet something that can be enjoyed.
Just Beautiful! Honey Birdette is pretty awesome. Definitely will have your style. It’s my fav lingerie place.

https://us.honeybirdette.com/ Originally Posted by Gemma34
Perfecto! Thank you Diosa Gorgeous lingerie but the tag on some of those piecessheeeit Santa better come correct this year!!!!
For myself, a nice premium whiskey, and, of course:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Whiskey, great gift idea...Ohhh my there is a gift under my tree with your name on it
Gorgeous Zen & great question about gifts. I'm always on the look out for gifts that are easily explained away yet something that can be enjoyed. Originally Posted by yourdesire
Heyyy beautiful thank you! Happy holidays!
I had to ask only because I love giving just as much as I love receiving.
The looks on theirs faces when they open their presents brings me soooooooo much joy! Tis the season to be jolly
This Christmas, I wish you receive everything that’s brings you joy lovely lady
...Ohhh my there is a gift under my tree with your name on it Originally Posted by Zenovia
Sigh,
Now I have to shake that to try figure out what it is.
Sigh,
Now I have to shake that to try figure out what it is. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Lol you are funny Unique!! I don’t allow the shaking of gifts. You can rub though lol
Back at ya 💋
This Christmas, I wish you receive everything that’s brings you joy lovely lady
Lol you are funny Unique!! I don’t allow the shaking of gifts. You can rub though lol Originally Posted by Zenovia
Ok Z,
If rubbed, does that result in a purr, or a giggle?
Ok Z,
If rubbed, does that result in a purr, or a giggle? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Lol Unique depending how you rub it, the results are astonishing. I guaranteed you’ll be impressed and love your gift to the fullest
Back at ya 💋
This Christmas, I wish you receive everything that’s brings you joy lovely lady Originally Posted by yourdesire
Awwww thank you much YourDesire.. much love to finish out 2020♥️