Help!

I was looking to meet with a provider in which she stated she wouldn't see me because it's been stated I didn't pay correct amount. I have never been approached or informed of this by anyone I have hung out with(and it's been the same people). So how would this be a thing? Where would she get that information? If i have, it has never been intentional. Is there a way to dispute this? Def don't want that rep!
looks like your in the right place for this already. I would think that providers that know otherwise would speak out on your behalf
I was looking to meet with a provider in which she stated she wouldn't see me because it's been stated I didn't pay correct amount. I have never been approached or informed of this by anyone I have hung out with(and it's been the same people). So how would this be a thing? Where would she get that information? If i have, it has never been intentional. Is there a way to dispute this? Def don't want that rep! Originally Posted by iloverussian
There is a girl section that only women can see ... they do talk about guys in there a lot. Maybe you rubbed someone the wrong way.. who knows, but the girls do talk... I'm not one of them, but it happens lol
I am sorry you are going through this, I sent you a PM...

M.M.
He's a really good guy ladies very respectful and gentle and he has NEVER shorted me anything. I personally vouch for him...