Phone: will provide when appropriate
Email Address: matureladyfriend@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.maturecompanion.net
City: Columbus
State: Mississippi
Address: Her nice hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, HJ, MISH, breast play, she likes to be nibbled loves to kiss, Sexual Friend Experience. For first timers admission is only thru her web page form but it's not invasive. I did have some difficulty with initial contact thru her web site, her first reply went to junk mail, and it looked as if I was sending a reply back to the web that said "do not reply". Eventually got in sinc and got her phone number the day before the morning date.
Session Length: 3 hours
Fee: 400 military/patriots special
Hair Length and Color: Her hair is short, pixie cut? and black.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I would say Angel's pictures are accurate though you may not grasp her height that is about 5'11". She describes herself as big boned and on her website does not profess to be a spinner. She has some wonderfully natural DDs that love to be played with nibbled and sucked. A nice clean kitty with trimmed hair above the essential parts. A warm smile and cute facial features. Take your time because she enjoys it as well. Oh let me add that it seems that searching for her on ECCIE doesn't work, you can only find her ad/review page by catching her posted ad, or maybe a review itself, not sure if searching for her ECCIE id# is better.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice!
Thanks for a great review. It was very helpful to read as I prepare for my first meeting with Angel this Friday. I'm expecting to be as pleased as you were. Thanks.
Mark