State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ CFS CG
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner, great body for a woman her age. Nice little ass, nice B cups.
Recommendation: Yes
At least. She told me 29 wasn’t her real age, I said I know, she said to guess, I said 42,43 and she said higher. As I said, she probably says to much about her life... she has a 22 year old kid. She is very attractive, but as soon as you see her, you know that 29 is a distant memory for her.
And a 29 year old wouldn’t be tired from too much fucking at 6:00 pm. Lol
  • Bisby
  • 10-18-2019, 11:03 AM
She's either 45+ or a 29 year old who has lived HARD.
She doesn’t live hard... she lives on her back. Lol. She’s on her back a lot..... and knees. She has no dr license...dui, and actually gives BBBJ to guys for running errands like going to the store. I bet she has made a few Domino’s drivers smile over the years.
  • Dlh
  • 10-18-2019, 08:02 PM
She’s cool. Filters her pics but in person she’s hot af.
She’s cool. Filters her pics but in person she’s hot af. Originally Posted by Dr. Octagon
Apparently, you and me have a difference of opinion on what hot af means. Her skills are no better than an average ho to boot. She is the self proclaimed best in johnstown. Not in my opinion. Average at best.
Whatever her age is, filtered pics or not, she looks as good if not better than many 29 year olds around these parts. just sayin.
Don't know why they lie about their age, the guy will figure it out when meeting. For me, it's no biggie as I am older then most people on here.
look up amber in jtown if you want a younger girl.
look up amber in jtown if you want a younger girl. Originally Posted by yfz250
Number or url for Amber?
I never would've guessed she was in her 40's.