State: Pennsylvania
Address: Pittsburgh Airport area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, MSOG
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette with highlights; shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'5", 96 lbs; petite slim body; nice ass; B cup; clean; resembles a young, petite Natalie Portman
Recommendation: Yes
Nice. I’m looking forward to seeing her today. Not that you carry a scale with you, but is she really 95lbs?
Nice. I’m looking forward to seeing her today. Not that you carry a scale with you, but is she really 95lbs? Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch
Lmao...I went by the stats from her XO profile. She is definitely petite...slightly less glamorous than her pics...less makeup, etc. My best experience from XO is still Carina
Lmao...I went by the stats from her XO profile. She is definitely petite...slightly less glamorous than her pics...less makeup, etc. My best experience from XO is still Carina Originally Posted by Hematoma
Now that I’m done getting your pubes out of my teeth...
She was more girl next door than your usual. Most of these girls, I don’t understand how they get through the lobby without causing a stir. She was cute, pretty, etc, like a girl you’d ask to prom because the head cheerleader doesn’t want you (fuck off Jenny).
She was built great. True spinners are a delight. Super responsive, I loved her oral technique, nothing fancy but effective.
Very GFE, she snuggled up with me and we snoozed between rounds.
Now that I’m done getting your pubes out of my teeth...
She was more girl next door than your usual. Most of these girls, I don’t understand how they get through the lobby without causing a stir. She was cute, pretty, etc, like a girl you’d ask to prom because the head cheerleader doesn’t want you (fuck off Jenny).
She was built great. True spinners are a delight. Super responsive, I loved her oral technique, nothing fancy but effective.
Very GFE, she snuggled up with me and we snoozed between rounds. Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch
Glad you had a good time! Yeah she is definitely a GND type.
Who are you seeing next at XOC? I’m set to see Tory next week.
Tory looks fucking delicious
How do you join this exclusive XOC club? I can't even see pics of the girls because their website says they are no longer accepting new registrations.
How do you join this exclusive XOC club? I can't even see pics of the girls because their website says they are no longer accepting new registrations. Originally Posted by lustylad
Unless you are willing to share some RL info with them, they won’t accept you.
Unless you are willing to share some RL info with them, they won’t accept you. Originally Posted by bambino
They also locked down after Fosta
Glad you had a good time! Yeah she is definitely a GND type.
Who are you seeing next at XOC? I’m set to see Tory next week. Originally Posted by Hematoma
I’ve got Suni lined up. Tori looks good, but the last girl that had a lift had some scarring and it was a turn off. Plus I like short girls 🤷🏼♂️