Does the hobby make you a better lover?

I have been with guys that are wonderful in the sack and some that needed to be taught. The guys that not-so-great lovers outnumber the guys are that are great lovers - of course - for whatever reason.

I usually don't complain about my dates. It's been over a year since I had a bad date (Bad date =horrible in the sack). However, there was a guy that I met recently that pretty much drooled all over me while kissing. It was very digusting. I tried to instruct him on how to kiss me but he would NOT take direction. How do you feel about this?

I just don't understand it though if fucking is your hobby, how is it that one can suck at it? My question is: 1.) How great are you in bed? If you're not that great, are you willing to take direction? 2.) Has the hobby made you a better lover?

A friend of mine was telling me that a lot of guys enter the hobby sucking in bed and they never improve because the ladies they see tell them how great they are. I know this is what WE are supposed to do but a good provider is supposed to teach you how to be better too - right?

What say ye?
I'm paying, so I'm selfish! No instruction needed!
  • Laz
  • 08-21-2011, 11:31 AM
I want honesty. A provider that acts like I am gods gift to the world when I have barely done anything is actually a turn off since she comes across as fake. I would like to think I am good but there is always room for improvement and I want a provider, who has far more experience than me, to provide guidance.
I have been with guys that are wonderful in the sack and some that needed to be taught. The guys that not-so-great lovers outnumber the guys are that are great lovers - of course - for whatever reason.

I usually don't complain about my dates. It's been over a year since I had a bad date (Bad date =horrible in the sack). However, there was a guy that I met recently that pretty much drooled all over me while kissing. It was very digusting. I tried to instruct him on how to kiss me but he would NOT take direction. How do you feel about this?

I just don't understand it though if fucking is your hobby, how is it that one can suck at it? My question is: 1.) How great are you in bed? If you're not that great, are you willing to take direction? 2.) Has the hobby made you a better lover?

A friend of mine was telling me that a lot of guys enter the hobby sucking in bed and they never improve because the ladies they see tell them how great they are. I know this is what WE are supposed to do but a good provider is supposed to teach you how to be better too - right?

What say ye? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Well, Naomi, this is a tune you've sung before, and it's getting kind of old. I'm waiting for you to mature and get off some of these old tired saws.

Yeah, I'm one of those that sucks in bed. I'm willing to take instruction, but I don't see anyone often enough to have a teacher. And, I have hurdles that I can't do anything about.
I will be the first to admit that I am not the best under cover, hence the fact that I thrive on BBBJ. Every girl has seemed to like my kissing and DATY, but I am certainly open to learning new things.
I too, think that I'm a pretty good lover. But I thrive on finding out, or being told what makes the gal I'm with really get hot and bothered (softer, harder, faster, more, less, on the clit, around the clit...you get the point). Whether in the hobby or in the real world, if you can truly make a woman squirm (in a good way) your time between the sheet will ALWAYS be better.
Well, Naomi, this is a tune you've sung before, and it's getting kind of old. I'm waiting for you to mature and get off some of these old tired saws.

Yeah, I'm one of those that sucks in bed. I'm willing to take instruction, but I don't see anyone often enough to have a teacher. And, I have hurdles that I can't do anything about. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
What tune are you talking about? Link me to the thread or post where I complained about a client's BCD skills. Never! Go and crawl back into your hole and take that nasty attitude somewhere else. Yes if you for some reason sucked in bed, I would teach you how to fuck me. Whatever Charles!
I'm paying, so I'm selfish! No instruction needed! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I want honesty. A provider that acts like I am gods gift to the world when I have barely done anything is actually a turn off since she comes across as fake. I would like to think I am good but there is always room for improvement and I want a provider, who has far more experience than me, to provide guidance. Originally Posted by Laz
Two different response here but me likey! Well SL, I NEVER tell the guy he sucks. Instead I'll say something like "Can we try something?...." and go from there.

It is true. It is not about me but the client.

LaZ, You're my kind of guy.
I know I'm not the greatest so I allway keep a open mind, no matter if i'm with atf or meeting a new friend.
I'm good at sex in the hobby. I'm a good lover in the real world. Like all things I have an occasional off day and some days where I really shine.
I don't think the hobby has made me a better lover. If anything it has made me more observate of the ladies movements and sounds during BCD activities.
I don't think the hobby has made me a better lover. If anything it has made me more observate of the ladies movements and sounds during BCD activities. Originally Posted by shorty
Shorty don't believe the movements and sounds in the hobby. They are usually bought and paid for. lol
Lmbo @ burk.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Some days are better than others. *Some days, I'm great .... some days, I'm not.

Bottomline.... one of the great things about this hobby, is the variety of eXXXperience that can be gained.
No better practice program, know of!!

All in all.... thru the years... I would say The Hobby has taught me things I wouldn't have otherwise been exposed to.... all is good.
I think it all comes down to attitude. Getting yours is of course the main goal as a hobbyist, but how you get there is where the big difference lies. Some could care less if the provider is getting much out of the experience as long as they pop. Others really enjoy seeing if they can get the provider off too. Those who just care about themselves are probably resistant to changing their ways. The ones who are trying to please the provider are probably more open to suggestion. I'd like to think im ok in bed, but I'm always open to learn something new. I have been fortunate enough to be able to try out things I probably would have never been able to do with a civie. I have been lucky enough to be with a few providers who were more honest about a few things than any civie has been. They liked getting off and were more than happy to help me succeed at this as much as possible