Senile Biden wants the Government to read and censor your Text Messages

Tell me again who are the fascists?

This is stuff a banana republic wouldn't even try to pull

The senile Biden administration is working with SMS (text) companies to censor private texts that discuss vaccine opinions that the administration disagrees with. Unfathomable!!! We cannot allow our rights to be taken away by the fascist senile Biden regime

We can't allow the government to restrict private texting about any subject matter that the government does not agree with. This is third world tyranny
Charlie Kirk doesn't have permission to text me anything and Turning Point USA can fuck off.

That shit is not "private"
Charlie Kirk doesn't have permission to text me anything and Turning Point USA can fuck off.

That shit is not "private" Originally Posted by HDGristle
So you support fascism then? You support allowing the fucking government to read and censor your text messages? WOW

And now along the same lines the fascist senile Biden regime is trying to crack down on free speech:

"The Biden Admin is now planning to release a list of conservative social media influencers that were followed by J6 defendants that questioned the integrity of the 2020 election. The list also includes Members of Congress, per WH official."

So people are not allowed to express their opinions anymore under the fascist senile Biden regime.

I bet the proud far left fascists on this board are thrilled

That shit is not "private" Originally Posted by HDGristle
??? So you're getting unwanted texts? Join the club. You might try blocking them.
??? So you're getting unwanted texts? Join the club. You might try blocking them. Originally Posted by lustylad
If only it were that simple...
If only it were that simple... Originally Posted by HDGristle
Kind of like you leaving the board, right?
Kind of like you leaving the board, right? Originally Posted by berryberry
Stay on topic, berry. That's got nothing to do with Biden wanting to read my texts.
Stay on topic, berry. That's got nothing to do with Biden wanting to read my texts. Originally Posted by HDGristle
You are right - being another dishonest keyboard warrior who says he is leaving the board only to later return just points out your lack of credibility.

But on the subject of senile Biden and his fascist actions to read and censor people's texts, apparently you support fascism then? You support allowing the fucking government to read and censor your text messages?
Asking for an account to be disabled doesn't say I'm gone forever, even if it's what you wanted. What that has to do with credibility seems more like a deluded fantasy than being grounded in reality.

As for your question? No.

Do I agree with you assessment of the situation or read on it? No.

It's sad to watch you continue to devolve into this twisted shell of yourself. Hope you get the help you need soon.
Asking for an account to be disabled doesn't say I'm gone forever, even if it's what you wanted. What that has to do with credibility seems more like a deluded fantasy than being grounded in reality.

As for your question? No.

Do I agree with you assessment of the situation or read on it? No.

It's sad to watch you continue to devolve into this twisted shell of yourself. Hope you get the help you need soon. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Why would I care if you are gone? I simply pointed out a factual statement.

So you say you don't support fascism but you imply are ok with the government reading and censoring your texts. Hmmm some contradiction there

This is third world tyranny

As to the rest of your post, please save your silly personal attacks for someone else
The logical leaps you make while feeling tethered are truly baffling