City: Hurst
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/231610
Activities: TS, BBBJx2, TUMA, DATY, Facesitting/69, CIM, NE, SE
Hair Length and Color: Curly, shoulder length, dark brown/black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Thin and cute with some nice MM tits and a sweet personality. Big eraser tip nips to boot. Not shaved, but we’ll groomed.
Recommendation: -
Excellent review. Anyone know the total donation?

Here come the questions...

Has anyone else seen Blue? Did you get a similar experience?
Hey Chung, I’ve seen Blue MANY times. She gives this simile service each time. L3 is an option, but steep. She’s great and has a damn good body for her age. She changes up her routine each time which is nice.
Isn't it $65 for the hour there??? Or have things changed?
It is 65, but the add keeps going up… depends on the day with her
Thanks Chung, haha. It was right there in front of me.....face palm!!

Is the scheduling process pretty decent? Their RR ad says to text for appointment.

I hate the sub-amps scheduling process - I never know whether to just show up or to call ahead for an appointment. I have had different sub-amps tell me different things.
  • Quark
  • 12-20-2021, 01:13 PM
I enjoyed Blue as well.

[PRIVATE]With every woman I have seen the table is there if you ask. It has never been offered to me unless I ask. But no one ever hesitated to give me one. One asked if table or stand up.[PRIVATE]
Blue is a blast. She gives an awesome massage, she has a great body, she is funny, she has impeccable hygiene, and she delivers a great experience. She is absolutely worth every bit of 2 bottles with the energy she brings and the peace of mind from her hygiene.
For the tip: it was an open discussion and we didn't discuss it ahead of time.
I would call when ready. I wanted to write a sandbox about the complete asshat who does a walk in and keeps trying to flirt and beg for a massage while im waiting for her to come back to the room. Phone call saying " you have time for a walk in" is all you need to do and ask for who you're after. They'll tell you now, or one hour
Blue is a sweetheart.... and a ton of fun. The massage with her grazing the girls along your back...it that doesn't get you hard... the playing that follows will..
Blue is a very cool girl and she likes what se does, so will you!
Dude! That happened to me there as well when i was with Blue. Lol! Who is this walk-in flirter that is wasting our time
  • Quark
  • 01-17-2022, 10:40 AM
They used to keep a manager there so all the girls stayed with the customer the whole time. I have never been interrupted before. That is worrisome.
It is hit and miss on who is there, I have gone by before and had been told Blue was there but then she wasn't. the other girls there are not much to look at and Blue is hard to schedule and has GPS.