City: Arlington
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long and Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: About 5'5 Very attractive. a little thick with natural C's
Recommendation: Yes
Wrong number
If you are talking about foot Master there is a sign on the door that says appointments only. But they are open. They turn the open sign off on the front of the store. It appears to be closed but they are open. The front door hangs so it appears to be locked.this is now owned by Julie former owner of ez massage on cooper. Last time I went there a short lady was there. She offered bbbjcim and bbbfcip. 100 tip. No greek
I think he's referring to Serenity.
Nevermind. I think it's just called Foot Spa.
If you are talking about foot Master there is a sign on the door that says appointments only. But they are open. They turn the open sign off on the front of the store. It appears to be closed but they are open. The front door hangs so it appears to be locked.this is now owned by Julie former owner of ez massage on cooper. Last time I went there a short lady was there. She offered bbbjcim and bbbfcip. 100 tip. No greek Originally Posted by Thaiman
No i mean i called the 817-522-1096 and it was some assisted living retirement service or something lol
My bad. It's 817-522-1056
If you are talking about foot Master there is a sign on the door that says appointments only. But they are open. They turn the open sign off on the front of the store. It appears to be closed but they are open. The front door hangs so it appears to be locked.this is now owned by Julie former owner of ez massage on cooper. Last time I went there a short lady was there. She offered bbbjcim and bbbfcip. 100 tip. No greek Originally Posted by Thaiman
I know they were open. But when I got there for the appointment, she said it was now by appointment only. Hey, if they do take walk ins, great. I'm just relaying what she told me when I got there.
Was there a young kid at the front desk? I think he manages their schedule.
Is this a cash only place?
Was there a young kid at the front desk? I think he manages their schedule. Originally Posted by falcon512
No there was not.
Is this a cash only place? Originally Posted by doink902000
No. They accept cards as well.