Preferred 411 - does membership have value?

Hi y'all,

I'm looking for feedback on the value of an $89 membership to P411. I'm in upstate NY and wonder what experience anyone has had with P411.

Central NY doesn't have a lot of upscale local talent (there are a few) so I really look forward to visiting providers. With e.com gone, I've heard that P411 is a good place to go.

Any feedback would be welcomed.
Yeah P411 is great. There are other like Date Check but for the money P411 hands down.
Absolutely worth it. Very safe and secure. But know that P411 is primarily a screening board. They don't have reviews or discussion forums. They have recently began an Ad forum for the ladies to post local ads, which is a great feature.
I am a fan of it, even though it is not particularly big in my area. It just makes the screening process so much easier.
i like p411 ...however alot of men in atlanta dont utilize...otherwise its a great screening site.
P411 is great, and like the other ladies mentioned it is NOT popular in my area either.
However, it serves as a great tool to providers to feel safe about who their meeting with! I wish it would replace bp all together, it would stop all of this picture stealing and providers who provide bad services. So, in a way it can weed out all the bs you DO NOT want when hobbing!
i like p411 ...however alot of men in atlanta dont utilize...otherwise its a great screening site. Originally Posted by evagodiva
In the last six months I have noticed more and more inquiries from P411. It's definitely catching on in Atlanta.
I was vouched in by two ladies and enjoyed 6 months free. I just did my second renewal and it is well worth it. It keeps the ladies and yourself safe. After a lady meets you she can grant you and ok on the site. The more okays you have the safer the ladies feel and are more willing to see you.
I once wrote this on ECCIE and Gina at P411 asked to use it on her new blog.

Additional security features have recently been added to increase privacy.

I am DC and RS2K also, but by far I think P411 is the best, IMHO.

Here are some additional P411-related threads:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=232306
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=228042
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=262471
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=273474

Best Regards, UF
I love P411. It makes screening so painless. So much so that if a lady isn't on P411, I just cross her off my "to see" list. I also love the search function on P411. Hands down, the membership is well worth the expense. Concerned about using your credit card? Simply go to your local grocery store and buy a money order to pay for your membership. No need to give any personal info if you can have 2 P411 ladies vouch for you.
P411 is well worth the money. I only see providers through P411. They know I have been screened, and I know they are for real.
I have only see 2 girls who were not on P411. One of them is on there now, and I am trying to help get the other one on there as we speak.
BTW, it is already going global. With time it will be the premier service, IMHO.
I was vouched in by two ladies and enjoyed 6 months free. I just did my second renewal and it is well worth it. It keeps the ladies and yourself safe. After a lady meets you she can grant you and ok on the site. The more okays you have the safer the ladies feel and are more willing to see you. Originally Posted by Maxxpower

The statement about having more okeay you have the safer the ladies feel and more willing to see you. That isn't always the case. I know serveral ladies who look at the number of ok and if it just way too many they pass. Overall yeah I think there is a comfort level knowing that both parties are dealing with someone who is legit.
  • Old-T
  • 08-29-2011, 09:43 PM
I find it very helpful from both directions:
--I have found a better general quality of lady on there
--Screening tends to be much quicker and easier