ATTENTION those who have a booked session with me coming up: Plz read

I have a few who are the "dont contact me till I contact you" first types so this is the only way I can think of to relay this message :If you have a session booked for Friday-Wednesday I need to cancel and rebook for a later date...My father passed away this weekend very suddenly and tragically unexpected and I must return home for a little bit.. I will do my best to make it up when I get back...
Very sorry for your loss.
My condolences.
I'm very sorry for your loss
I hope you got the miles and funds you needed to get to go to the services. Did you? Please let us know if we can be of help in any way. Hugs to you, Victoria. I am very sorry.
I'm sorry for your loss
Vikki, I'm sorry for your loss, my condolences. I'll keep you and your's in my prayers.
Sympathies and prayers for you and your family.
I hope you got the miles and funds you needed to get to go to the services. Did you? Please let us know if we can be of help in any way. Hugs to you, Victoria. I am very sorry. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Yes, please let me know if you need anything! I'll do/donate whatever I can to help!
Sorry for your loss Hun...
Very sorry for your loss sweetie.
VL, Very Sorry to hear. Hope you have all the support you need.
Love to you and to your family.
If I can help, please let me know.

Thankyou everyone..I got the flight but.came up short for something else..
Hold your loved ones.a.little closer...they could be gone in the blink of.an eye