I am confused on the Threesome possibilities

Was reading the girl on girl thread. It was on MY bucket list to do a 3way with a guy and another girl. So I tried it. Had a blast tying him to a chair and gagging him while we played in front of him..then teased him so much it was almost cruel! Hehe. The girl was beautiful and I tried it all with her. It didn't turn me on playing with her. BUT it did turn me on knowing how much it turned him on! Anyone feel this way? I had a blast just drinking, joking and playing around. I have not done it since because I was told guys only like it if the girls are actually bi and hot for each other...not just be "gay for pay". Sounds like most men agree and want to watch the girls get it on. So my question is : is there a market for just a fun 3some even if the girls aren't hot and heavy together? I loved watching the 2 of them together! Got jealous and pushed her off so I could have a turn! Also once did 2 girls and 2 guys and did the same type of playful trading off, 2 on 1...teasing...played strip poker, drinking games. I loved that 2 or 3 hour party! Does anyone else? How do I even put this stuff in an ad or my showcase?
I commented on the other thread. Others will disagree, but personally I wouldn't care if they are actually into each other. But they do need to work together in a threesome and not just tag team and watch 1/2 the time. Unless they want to split a single donation!
As a voyeur/exhibitionist I love watching/being watched. The thought of some beautiful women getting off watching me with somebody is thrilling.

Never really thought about it, but that sounds like a good session to me. I have a great session with my ATF, while another provider is in the other bed watching/working herself.

Don't know if it's worth a full double rate, but sounds fun.
I have always thought about the freaky foursome fantasy and picking two providers that I and another hobbyist want to see and sharing an hour or longer with both of them. But I think it would be hard to set up and I'm not sure how it would work out. And I know you don't have to be totally bi to be in a hot threesome, but I agree with the previous remarks. If you just sit out while the other girl is doing work then it's not fun and the client will notice.
I have done the type sessions where the women dont interact and from MY experience,it is not favored by the gents....but that is just my opinion,there are a few who would love it...so market it and see what happens.

also......I would so do ya!!

I like my threesomes to be balls to the wall..wheter it be mfm or fmf....but again,that is only my preference.......I say do what ya enjoy and have fun baby!
Suzanna,
Noting that you first stated:
I am confused on the Threesome possibilities

Then add
...I like my threesomes to be balls to the wall..whether it be mfm or fmf...! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And my point is, balls to the wall fun becomes very blurry, thus it does get confusing (and fun). So you're on the right track (which leads to BCD).
Sounds like you're talking about a FMF session Suzanna. Which can also be super hot and not at all disappointing if a gent knew not to be too invested in an FFM experience. The comfort level of everyone involved is very important and it sound like the dynamic you and your playmates had going was super fun.

As someone who is attracted to men and women, I'm totally down for either variation. And like Dallas, I also really appreciate a balls to the wall vibe when it comes to threesomes!
Imho, there's really no such thing as "gay for pay", a man can usually tell when the women aren't into each other sexually, the chemistry won't be there & you can sense they're not comfortable with one another in that aspect. But, like everything else, all you have to do is set boundaries between each other & it will still be a great time.
I am a major voyeur, so I enjoy watching the ladies play with each other as well as play with me. There is nothing more beautiful than a lady climaxing and when it's brought on by another lady it's that much better. In a threesome I like when everyone participates, but do not mind watching one pleasure herself while watching for a while. As long as she is still into the action.
Having been involved in both FMF and mfm, and even a mmmmf experience, I also find the teasing, restraints, delay of orgasm, strip tease etc. Really make for a great experience. If you are into the other girl(s), great, but definitely not a deal breaker but always very stimulating and I will happily volunteer for any of Suzanna's
Experiments!
I have always thought about the freaky foursome fantasy and picking two providers that I and another hobbyist want to see and sharing an hour or longer with both of them. But I think it would be hard to set up and I'm not sure how it would work out. And I know you don't have to be totally bi to be in a hot threesome, but I agree with the previous remarks. If you just sit out while the other girl is doing work then it's not fun and the client will notice. Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith
I think I prefer a foursome over a threesome if the girls aren't into each other because it allows more fun for everyone. As in some cases, if the girl isn't that into another girl, everyone could still be occupied and enjoy themselves. I personally am bi sexual so I find it obvious when a girl isn't into me. We all like different things and that is OK but with four people there's more possibilities of everyone fully enjoying themselves.
Thanks for all the input! So it's technically FMF then? So the other is MFMF? Lol. I want to offer this! How does the donations work?
I've seen people refer to FMF when the girls weren't into each other and FFM when they were.
Ok then I want to give that a try. I guess I should start with asking ladies to pm me if they would like to do that with me. And your general availability. Then I need someone to tell me how donation works. It can't be half each because it a lot of work to plan and it's still an hour or more of Our time. Anyone know? Maybe we just work it out before we meet? There have to be guidelines. Also who would be down for a MFMF with no bi action? Both ladies and guys. PM me if you don't feel comfortable saying anything here. I am ready to shake things up a bit...push the boundaries...go a little "wild and crazy"!
All of those are on my bucket list! For me, the girls gotta play, lick and suck each other or at least that's what's in my fantasies. If it's a MFMF, then for me at least it would have to be no male bi stuff. Guess I'm a bit of a homophob (but definitely not a lesbophob! Haha). Wouldn't mind trying DP on the ladies too someday, so I do understand there could be some incidental male contact in that scenario. Was gonna do this once with Stacy Sins before she retired but never got around to it. Hope you get it nailed down! Good luck!