Looking for a midget provider

Fellow hobbyist! I have a close friend, a vet who is returning from Afghanistan and I want to hook him up with a good time. He has a fetish for midgets. He also has a thing for women who are over 6 feet. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I am not the PC Police but I know the word midget is insensitive to them. They prefer Little People or Dwarf.
You should never use the word midget. Midget is offensive. Personally, I'd never use the word midget. Over the last 2.37 centuries the word midget has grown in enormous proportions such that it joins the ranks of words that should not even be thought.

So don't use the word midget.
You'll need to look high and low to fill his wants...
How many times did PfBill use the word midget in his post about not using the word midget.........just having pfun Pf.
How many times did PfBill use the word midget in his post about not using the word midget.........just having pfun Pf. Originally Posted by ridemcowboy

I guess its like Voldemort
  • Toyz
  • 09-01-2014, 11:34 AM
"Beetlejuice"

There is a DWARF that comes around from California and advertises on BP every so often. Shes actually kind of cute. Never took the plunge but its a bucket list item for me.
Hope it helps:

http://tinystarr.com/mobile/

Camille
I will use smaller person instead of the m word from here on out.....Camille thanks so much. You will be getting a pm from me about your sexy self!
is a miniature provider or XS more appropriate?
only they can call each other the "m" word...

example

" Whats up my midgies???"
"Beetlejuice"

There is a DWARF that comes around from California and advertises on BP every so often. Shes actually kind of cute. Never took the plunge but its a bucket list item for me. Originally Posted by Toyz
If u are talking about the asian chick from LA , yeah shes been around forever shes awesome!
  • Toyz
  • 09-01-2014, 09:04 PM
only they can call each other the "m" word...

example

" Whats up my midgies???" Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
  • "Midgies gotta maka livin sumhow"
  • "I know you ain't talkin' to me, midgie"
  • "Its a midgie thing, you wouldn't understand"
  • "The man been keepin' the midgie down, way it is-way its always been"
I think we should replace the word "midget" with the "n" word..the last time we played this game it was REALLY fun!! Right, Toyz??
  • Toyz
  • 09-01-2014, 09:33 PM
I think we should replace the word "midget" with the "n" word..the last time we played this game it was REALLY fun!! Right, Toyz?? Originally Posted by Eryn
Word play is always fun E!

Theres always someone in cyberville saying "Lets see what I can find to act offended about tonight"...