WARNING - LADIES - PervusMaximus Harrassment - Safety Concern - BEWARE

Be careful with PervusMaximus (http://eccie.net/member.php?u=29045).

He has been harassing me both privately and on the boards ONLY based off a question he has about my ad, there's no telling what he may do if you do something that confuses him while all alone.

I worry what this guy may do if he doesn't get what he wants and is able to actually hurt a provider.

Be weary, ladies. Stay safe!!!!

Actually, I do find Pervus rather respectful in the way he presented his questions and followup remarks. Looking at all his previous postings, there's no indication of him being a safety concern.

So, did he present himself differently in his private messages? Or have you met him in person to make those accusations on his character?
  • Toyz
  • 09-15-2014, 06:42 AM
You forgot Misogynistic!!!

He also Plays with his food, farts in public, picks his nose, swims after eating, only brushes once a day...

What a turrible, turrible human being!

LESSON: Do not contact this person unless you want to be called out in a false alert...

wea·ry

adjective \ˈwir-ē\ .

: lacking strength, energy, or freshness because of a need for rest or sleep
: bored or annoyed by something because you have seen it, heard it, done it, etc., many times or for a long time
: causing you to feel tired

Be careful with PervusMaximus (http://eccie.net/member.php?u=29045).

He has been harassing me both privately and on the boards ONLY based off a question he has about my ad, there's no telling what he may do if you do something that confuses him while all alone.

I worry what this guy may do if he doesn't get what he wants and is able to actually hurt a provider.

Be weary, ladies. Stay safe!!!!

Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
OK. I have sent you two messages to let you know about this post so that you might see them and hopefully respond in a reasonable manner. That's it. At no time have I been abusive or threatening. That's just not how I roll.

A little bit more about me.

First of all, I have never hit anyone in anger in my entire life. I certainly have never hit a woman.

Second, I have been through rape crisis intervention training twice and have taught several assault prevention workshops. I have many friends and family members of both genders who have been victims of sexual assault and sexual abuse. It is an issue that I take very seriously. I am not the kind of person that would rape some one. That is just not how I am wired.

Third, anyone is welcome to contact the providers I have reviewed and ask them if I have ever done anything that even remotely close to abuse. I am confident that you will find that not only was I completely non-abusive but that I was friendly and fun to be with. When I go to see a provider, I do my level best to make sure that it is good for everyone, not just me. I'm the guy that before a session takes extra care to shower up, clean up and bring a little something extra for the provider. (Just ask Jayne about the sour gummy worms or Karina about the Hagen-Daas.) I am definitely not the guy who is going to rape you or worse.

Fourth, look at the tone of my posts. Do you see anything that could actually be called harassment? Do you see anything that is abusive? Do you see anything that is threatening? You won't. That is because I take great care only to address the topic at hand. I work very hard to avoid personal attacks and I certainly avoid name calling.

This post was unwarranted and baseless. I have never done anything that resembles harassment and certainly nothing threatening. This was really bad form.
aaa hhaa!

I see you don't deny Farting in public!!
aaa hhaa!

I see you don't deny Farting in public!! Originally Posted by harkontume
OK. You got me on that one. Just a little secret. I fart in private, too
OK. You got me on that one. Just a little secret. I fart in private, too Originally Posted by PervusMaximus
I fart in public. Ask bobv about my pussy farts.
I thought those were called queefs (sp?)
I fart in public. Ask bobv about my pussy farts. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Can I marry you? You'd fit right into my family... I even will convert to whatever religion/church allows farting and marrying several provider Women

... and I know you look great in a Dirndl.... even better without one
  • ztonk
  • 09-15-2014, 08:14 PM
He has been harassing me both privately and on the boards ONLY based off a question he has about my ad, there's no telling what he may do if you do something that confuses him while all alone. Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
So, ElectricFeelNow, this should be relatively easy to resolve. When viewing his harassing and threatening messages in your inbox, click the Report Private Message button () and report them. That sends an unmodified version of his original PM to staff for review. We'll review them and take the appropriate action.

This post was unwarranted and baseless... This was really bad form. Originally Posted by PervusMaximus
Um, you were expecting something different from this woman?

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I fart in public. Ask bobv about my pussy farts. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I have witness both the uhh.. front door and back door gaseous expulsions from Nikki. Both were terribly funny and even a bit charming, one she can do at will! Which in my, granted limited life experience is the greatest thing ever!

P.S. you should say Hi some time, we miss ya down here in Atown.