Cardinal in the Catholic Church Under Investigation for Sexual Abuse

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/asia/c...lia/index.html

The link speaks for its self.

This is the highest ranking person in the Church to face these charges.

It will be interesting to see how Pope Francis handles this.
If there was a god, imo a suitable punishment would have been a blue bolt from heaven Striking him down where he stood!
Does everybody know how to get a nun pregnant?

Dress her like an alter boy.
Catholics should all be ashamed of themselves. This is why I left the church decades ago. I drive by a Catholic Church everyday and am amazed by those fucking idiot Catholics that go into that building and "worship" and leave money in the collection plate. It is a horrible organization!

Any other business who was caught systematically covering up the rape of 1000s of children would not survive. Fuck the Catholic Church and anyone foolish enough to support them.
I know it is a little off topic, but this thread brought up something I am passionate about, HOW FUCKED UP CATHOLICS AND THEIR CHURCH IS!!!

Catholics believe abortion is murder yet the overwhelming majority vote democrat. I don't believe in single issue politics. But how the fuck do you vote for a politician that believes murder of children is OK.
Does this story have anything to do with the Russians?
No he is Australian.
Gays just doing their thing. We're just bigoted and intolerant to their lifestyle. We just don't u derstand, right?

Gays sure do love little boys!
Gays just doing their thing. We're just bigoted and intolerant to their lifestyle. We just don't u derstand, right?

Gays sure do love little boys! Originally Posted by Gabe Asher
Why is it always someone living as a straight person that does it though?
Maybe God made him do it. Heck he knocked Mary up against her will.
http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-an...ing-gay/joanne

I hope we don't have to add any of you guys to the list. LOL!
"Living as a straight person"

Aren't priests supposed to be asexual?

If a man fucks a another man, or a little boy, he is a nasty ass homo. The Catholic church is full of queers.
  • Old-T
  • 06-30-2017, 05:04 PM
Catholics believe abortion is murder yet the overwhelming majority vote democrat. I don't believe in single issue politics. But how the fuck do you vote for a politician that believes murder of children is OK. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
In the same way, many of those people are also morally against the death penalty. So how can they vote Republican in many cases? You are right, since we vote for people, not single issues, no matter the election--no mater the choices, we almost always vote for someone who supports something we don't support.
In the same way, many of those people are also morally against the death penalty. So how can they vote Republican in many cases? You are right, since we vote for people, not single issues, no matter the election--no mater the choices, we almost always vote for someone who supports something we don't support. Originally Posted by Old-T
That's something that's always rubbed me the wrong way.. HOW can liberals be FOR abortion, killing of innocence.. BUT be against killing of CRIMINALS sentenced for their abject crimes against society??

If a man fucks a another man, or a little boy, he is a nasty ass homo. The Catholic church is full of queers. Originally Posted by Gabe Asher
Nice talk, Humpty.

See you next handle.

If a man fucks a another man, or a little boy, he is a nasty ass homo. The Catholic church is full of queers. Originally Posted by Gabe Asher
No priest should live as heterosexuals. To fulfill their religious calling they took a vow of sexual abstinence that's all.

Jim
  • Old-T
  • 07-01-2017, 11:10 AM
That's something that's always rubbed me the wrong way.. HOW can liberals be FOR abortion, killing of innocence.. BUT be against killing of CRIMINALS sentenced for their abject crimes against society?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Those that feel that way are generally guilty of self serving morals.

The ones who are morally against both I can respect, even if I often do not agree with them about everything. And those are the ones who have a very difficult time voting for either party's platform.