Kayleemarie???

Anyone been with her and what was your experience
fantastic all around, looks, hygiene, performance.
I have seen private pictures of her face.....she could be a model and has a smoking hot body....I have never dated her but I did hear that she does not offer or enjoy DATY.....which is a shame, but I love it and I hope I got the wrong info...….also she is very selective of who she sees......I have been trying to reach out to her many times and she never returns my texts or emails. OH well her loss, there are many women in the area that will glad date me (I pay well)
If you have more than one review under your belt there’s a good chance she won’t see you. No joke.
Have to defend her from my POV. She always was and always has been great to me. Awesome provider, sexy lady, great conversation and fun to be with. Must see if you haven't in my book.
  • NKOTB
  • 09-10-2018, 08:05 PM
I have seen Kaylee Marie a few times and reviewed her twice. She is absolutely gorgeous with an incredibly fit body. She is also wicked cool to hang out with so if you get the chance, definitely see her because I guarantee you won't regret it.
Like I said, I would love to see her
Sorry guys I have very limited time due to a demanding career, working out, and hobbies. It has nothing to do with the amount of reviews that one has, and everything to due with their previous selections.

As for contacting me, I prefer text. I tend not to have time to check my emails for days at a time. I have several people contacting me I am low volume. Very soon I will have more time.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to send me a private message, I will be glad to clear things up. Best place for information is straight from the source so it is not misconstrued.

Thanks to the guys that know me that commented here. Would love to catch up with all of you

Today, tomorrow, and Sat are wonderful days to try and connect with me.

Truckcanman, my time is very valuable. I had scheduled with you last time under your other handle and you was a NCNS and then contacted me several days later. That is what makes me apprehensive of scheduling you again. I typically don't give second chances.
Yes you are right I did NCNS but as Kira can confirm I ended up in the hospital for a week...... wasn’t making too many calls thst week. So let me know if you want to schedule a date or not. I would love to see you.
Yes you are right I did NCNS but as Kira can confirm I ended up in the hospital for a week...... wasn’t making too many calls thst week. So let me know if you want to schedule a date or not. I would love to see you. Originally Posted by Truckcanman
LOL Ask Dr. for a note its ok to return to mmmm ahem work
  • jtdhs
  • 09-13-2018, 05:42 PM
If NCNS, pay cancellation fee as per terms outlined on her web site. Offer it, don't make her ask for it.
He’s got a different handle now, so that exonerates him, no?
different handle, same phone number......it is what it is....I am not loosing sleep over any of it. I will reach out to her next time I am in the mood to play and if she gives me a second change and IF she lets me do a review, I will.....if not there are plenty of other women on my list.
Why wouldn't she let you do a review?
Exaggerated sense of self importance