Encounter: Emily Fire’s fire was put out !!

User ID: -
Date: 8/10/2024
Name: Emily Fire
Phone: 3158861004
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...-/013140875887
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Carrier Circle
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Didn’t meet
Recommendation: No
Moved to coed
Good info, thanks for taking the time New.
plastic man ...reads the title an ...thoughts maybes ...ya done stuck a water hose ...ups it

...thanks fer sharin
  • Sam54
  • 09-11-2024, 01:19 PM
What did I just read!!!
Guess this business attracts alot of night owls. Many times they are the ones to avoid. Issues aplenty
Yeah she apologized and gave some crappy excuse and said she would make it up to me another time and give me a discount. Then it’s been crickets ever since lol
Late night girls are looking for the drunk guys leaving the bar with a whiskey hard on.
The reality is that she is an absolute sweetheart and a couple months ago she was 100% on the ball with everything. Her problems were that she was so close to have the baby that she became very flighty debating between prego pain and need for cash. The baby won the day and she text me to let me know she did have the baby. So this is going to be a good 8-10 weeks before we see her resurface. This girl is bar none the best fuck you can have in Syracuse and she's very attractive as well. Give her some times and soon enough you'll be catching her back on STG.
That’s good news Clit, glad to hear she’s doing well.
Her problems were that she was so close to have the baby that she became very flighty debating between prego pain and need for cash. Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
jesus wept

...thanks fer keepin ...us alls informed