All dressed and.... What is going on?

Hola,

Two appointments Today both cancelled (we ok about that, we understand things happen and appreciate the gents let us know but...), so no appointments Today or yesterday. Only 3 all week between Valery and I. New pics, new showcase, new specials and we get less calls, regular friends also no calling, hmmmmm what is happening? Ladies? Same happens to you? Is strange.
Not good, I will be calling you!
Lots of guys seemed to be focused on golf last week. I'm sure this week will be much more productive for the 2 of you.

By the way ... I ran a special 2 weeks and only had 2 clients take me up on the offer ... as soon as I went back to my posted rate, I had more appointment requests then I could handle.
  • bbkid
  • 04-02-2012, 07:05 AM
No answer to your question, but I will say that your new pics are HOT!!!
No answer to your question, but I will say that your new pics are HOT!!! Originally Posted by bbkid
You need more nipple shots to make it hotter...ijs
Carkido is out of town?
This seems to be a B U S Y time of the year for many. I am personally torn 10 different directions right now and I don't see my calendar calming down much until May. I have little free time right now, but when I do, I'm exhausted. Plus, yes, with the nice weather, many are out golfing or fishing/boating and enjoying things before the HOT of the summer hits, which we all know is coming.
I am replenishing my hobby kitty at the present time, but plan to jump back out there as soon as I am able.
I am replenishing my hobby kitty at the present time, but plan to jump back out there as soon as I am able. Originally Posted by mistereld

Hobby kitty

Maybe if you did like chic-fil-a........and offered free samples......ijs.
About thirty young latinas at agencies right now at donation rates of 160 an hour.
It's not hard to figure out.
Ridiculo, we know they also had bad week, they told us. We have not any issues with our rates. It was a slow week that all and the calls are back. You and others try to compare us to your latina agencies. Those that know us and have visit us (which you do not) appreciate us, respect us and treat us right. Those are the friends we want and appreciate. We have strict screening for that reason.
200 as opposed to 160 with some equally hot women getting great reviews. Wmm i don't know. But i will say competition with Latin agencies is at a all time great which i love because im crazy about Hispanic women. Like most business men know when your clientele dips off step your game up and figure out a way to distinguish yourself from your competition.
I had 4 cancelations today. Talkabout a bad day. The first one got in parking lot and said his wife called needed her car back (after I gave room #), second is a reg and got in parking lot and got room #, and said he had to run back to his shop to see a customer lol. Third one took the exit before so he decided to keep going, while I thought he was still coming another regular called and wanted asap and I thought last said guy was still coming so I told him in hh. Well I called the guy and he said he wasn't gonna make it. WTF is so wrong with you that you can't send a cancelation text or something, I called the reg and said come on and he said it was to late he already made other arrangements to see someone else. So I called that guy and said if you were gonna cancel you should had let me know the second you knew, I lost a call because of waiting for you. I was trying to be a good provider and not double book, and give you a good session, and I got fucked!!! Thx for letting me vent lol. What a day!
Competition.

Lots more ladies in Houston now.