Perky or Saggy?

• Trnch
  • 02-03-2010, 10:21 PM
It seems that some providers try to re-use old photos of themselves when their two best assets where full and perky. Yet, when we see them, Droooo-OP!

Gravity or something has gotten a hold of them.

I do not know about you guys, but to me that is a big turn off. Do you continue, leave because it was not what you expected, or what?
I know what you mean... I asked an old provider to show me her tits ... she lifted her skirt....
Like any other B&S, it depends on what YOU want to do.

If you never saw her before and the TATAs are a complete turnoff....walk away.

OTOH, What is the big deal about one session if she otherwise had good reviews with excellent service.

The same question could be asked for stretch marks that are hidden, or photoshopped pix where that cute bubble butt turns out to be a size 96 BUTT
I usually go for girls with a/b cups so perky and responsive.
small and perky and real......nice
TMFT, that is too funny!
Some gravity does not bother me if they are still full and nice, the ladies that have severe gravity ( gravitation that pulls them to their knees) is a real turn off. Then again stretch marks of stomach due to child birth or whatever is a big turn off and many have that but other wise a good body. Have seen ladies with major stretch marks on their stomach and breasts and the review did not even mention it. Some of us WANT to know that.
Thank you boardman, I don't think I'll ever have an erection again. You just saved me thousands in future hobbying...
  • Trnch
  • 02-04-2010, 01:21 PM
AaaHH!! I'm blind!!
I like the landing strip.
I like the landing strip. Originally Posted by notanewbie
It's not there on purpose. I think the rest just fell out!

I posted that pic just for you!
Attachment 1827 Originally Posted by boardman
BOARDMAN, You bastard. I just took a drink of coffee. Now I gotta clean coffee off my monitor.

G
Allright, you assholes keep bitchin'.
How many of you horny bastards actually went and looked again.
I wonder if she's GFE