Question for the ladies.

Ladies, question-
In a group of girls at a social gathering, why is there ALWAYS that one colossal no fun hater female that is part of y'alls group? Why bring her along? Why hang out with her? Why?

This female will always be the one to mess up the vibe of a good time going on, she will c*ck block till no end. It just never fails.

Is this some sort of girl code that one of the females HAS to be the hater of the group? Also this female will usually be the Alpha female so whatever she says the others will follow.

I hope none of y'all have been that hater female. Well that is all.

-SGT R
Ladies, question-
In a group of girls at a social gathering, why is there ALWAYS that one colossal no fun hater female that is part of y'alls group? Why bring her along? Why hang out with her? Why?

This female will always be the one to mess up the vibe of a good time going on, she will c*ck block till no end. It just never fails.

Is this some sort of girl code that one of the females HAS to be the hater of the group? Also this female will usually be the Alpha female so whatever she says the others will follow.

-SGT R Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Duh ... you haven't been out much, have you. Ladies always bring their uglier best friend when they go out to save them from assinine jerks who they have no interest who keep trying to strike up a conversation or engage them and ruining their evening out. Believe me, if a lady wants to go home with you, her uglier best friend will disappear soon enough.
Duh ... you haven't been out much, have you. Ladies always bring their uglier best friend when they go out to save them from assinine jerks who they have no interest who keep trying to strike up a conversation or engage them and ruining their evening out. Believe me, if a lady wants to go home with you, her uglier best friend will disappear soon enough. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sir all we ever did while being in Active Duty military was travel, go out and have a good time. I also DJ'D and ran with a party promo group here in Houston. Been there done that. I'm in my 30's and toning it down some haha.

Anyways, the uglier best chick friend will not just hate on the jerks as you say, they'll just be bitter and ruin it for all involved. My question is why bring someone like that to a social gathering?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sir all we ever did while being in Active Duty military was travel, go out and have a good time. I also DJ'D and ran with a party promo group here in Houston. Been there done that. I'm in my 30's and toning it down some haha.

Anyways, the uglier best chick friend will not just hate on the jerks as you say, they'll just be bitter and ruin it for all involved. My question is why bring someone like that to a social gathering? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Simple. Because the uglier best friend is pissed off and envious that her role in the relationship is "uglier best friend" who never has guys hit on her, but they always hit on her more attractive friends. So, she naturally has a negative attitude towards men in the interest of "protecting" her more attractive friend.

I've had GF's who were head turners and I've had guys try to hit on my GF when we were obviously together and a couple. If you're a good looking woman, this happens all the time ... and, most of the time all they want to do is go out, mingle with friends, have dinner or drinks and be left alone. So, an uglier best friend who resents men is the perfect foil to ward off unwanted, uninvited asshats who will do nothing more than ruin their evening. That's why ... it saves them from either having to socialize with strangers they have no interest in and there's safety in numbers.

Some people revel in their misery. Making everyone else miserable, makes them happy.

I'm sure Rule #1 of being a woman is: Find yourself an uglier best friend.
Meet a woman on a one-to-one basis,,,A man is outnumbered in a group situation.
In the long run, ...

....they'll all fuck.
Just take the ugly best friend home and be done with it
Ladies, question-

-SGT R Originally Posted by USAsoldier
I have no insight for you. I don't hang out with negative people, plain and simple. All my best bitches are my best bitches for a reason. Any time I've crossed paths with another female who has a stick up her ass, I tend to distance myself from that whole situation as quickly as possible.

This is also probably why I have a larger amount of male friends than female. Ladies can get all kinds of crazy.
So, young man, you see the Life Lesson is: Some Bitches Is Crazy!
So, young man, you see the Life Lesson is: Some Bitches Is Crazy! Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
+++++++++++++++++++++++

HAHAHA damn! That was funny lol!

-Thanks all for the feedback!
[/QUOTE]
this female will usually be the Alpha female
-SGT R[/QUOTE]
you are so right about it
A co-worker once described his sure-fire method for getting laid every Fri-Sat:

"Go ugly early . . .then lower the bar!"
The main point of this thread is one of the reasons so many guys ar active in The Hobby.
The main point of this thread is one of the reasons so many guys ar active in The Hobby. Originally Posted by ICU 812
That ... and that they're fat, old, bald, ugly and socially awkward around women may have something to do with it too.
So, young man, you see the Life Lesson is: Some Bitches Is Crazy! Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
^^^^^^^