Farting in Public......

Alright im the nasty fukker......im the one that lets the silent but deadly farts out.....nutthin is off limits. Ur in the elevator. Grocery stores. Movies. Gym.

But not with a provider....
We all have our gifts I guess.....
Well I hope we never end up on airplane together.. Hehehe
Alright im the nasty fukker......im the one that lets the silent but deadly farts out.....nutthin is off limits. Ur in the elevator. Grocery stores. Movies. Gym.

But not with a provider.... Originally Posted by quickie
Somebody get this man a butt-plug.
He probably goes crop dusting in restaurants while waiting to be sat.
He probably goes crop dusting in restaurants while waiting to be sat. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hell ya.....best in in elevators. No whr to go....
lol well everybody does it, its part of nature. Most though try and do it with no one around. Many times I've been in Walmart and wondered down an abandoned isle to release a little pressure. The bad part is usually right after its airborne, some damn woman with a shopping cart decides that she needs some yarn from the very same isle that I'm in. I'm thinking "GODDAMN IT! Why the fuck does this this lady NEED to go down the sewing isle right this second!?!?" It never fails. I'm sure I'm not the only one, I usually keep on walking by if I see someone in an isle by themselves.
HaaaHaaa!! This whole thread is funny.
  • RGB93
  • 01-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Its the wet farts I don't like
Its the wet farts I don't like Originally Posted by RGB93
A whole new definition for the term "squirting".
A whole new definition for the term "squirting". Originally Posted by jbravo_123
it's called a "shart"
The basic definition of a suprise?? "A fart with a lump in it." All together now...EWUUOOOO! This thread is really going down hill, even for this esteemed crowd!
  • klutz
  • 02-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Have you ever 'broke the barrier' with a provider/client?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFaJUZRkQM
The hotter they are, the worse they smell. Those ones that feel like lava gas coming out are noise hair burners.