*Harley*

I guess since she wanted so much attention and it didn't really make sense. Here is her chance to prove she is a real person and the person in her avatar. After 9 months and just so happens to be when our "friend" is banned that she uses her few post cursing and telling me off and wording just as our banned "friend" would do. In fact besides the picture we all know who she is, unless she can prove us wrong?? I find that in 9 months and NO post and she knows all that has went on here? She knws exactly what was written in my fake review, and well I would put money on the fact that she is our banned friends friends! So guys, has anyone saw the girl in the avatar and none of our banned friends please". Lets be honest, and write a review about her. She has posted no ads, and doesn't speak and had an incredible hatred for me as our banned friend does, so no I didn't really believe it came out of nowhere. But if all she wanted was attention from my thread and to get calls then here is her chance! Here is a threAD for her. I call fake on her complete account!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1052391499

I know I will catch hell about this, but I thought someone should shed some light on the subject, does it not make sense to anyone except me. Harley here is your chance to get some calls babe, and prove you are real
So let me get this straight...a moderator closes a thread where two whores are bitching at each other, and then one of the whores starts a new thread bitching about the other...

Well done...

As I said before...providers IQs have been dropping precipitously around here...
There is absolutely nothing here to substantiate the OP. I vote this threAD useless, instigative and a continuum of mal-behavior. This has got to stop.

This could've easily been handled in PM-ville.

Can we CLOSE this tirade?
  • bbkid
  • 02-21-2013, 07:27 AM
Here is where one should insert a picture of "drama-queen". ijs
Amy I'm going to save you from yourself and lock this one up too....it's clear you have an issue with another member but eccie won't be the arena to host it.