WARNING: This post is for body hair enthusiasts only!

Who here appreciates the slowly growing trend of women who are fully unshaven and proudly sport their all natural hairy armpits, legs, and full bush?

From what I've seen, there are some who prefer a combination of one or maybe a couple hairy body parts (i.e. just a bush, but not hairy armpits). But there are much fewer men who love when a woman keeps all her body hair. I'm curious about the nuanced reasons why some men gravitate towards a woman who doesn't shave anywhere on her body. Is it mostly due to nostalgia for the pre-1980's era? Or are there other reasons?
Want men that like women au naturale? Go to France.
I prefer not the have hair in my food. I like a woman streamlined (no hair at all), but the full bush look works with some ladies. I prefer ladies in sheer thigh highs so hair on the legs is not an issue for me.
As long as they use BRYLCREME...A little dab will do ya.
Who here appreciates the slowly growing trend of women who are fully unshaven and proudly sport their all natural hairy armpits, legs, and full bush?

From what I've seen, there are some who prefer a combination of one or maybe a couple hairy body parts (i.e. just a bush, but not hairy armpits). But there are much fewer men who love when a woman keeps all her body hair. I'm curious about the nuanced reasons why some men gravitate towards a woman who doesn't shave anywhere on her body. Is it mostly due to nostalgia for the pre-1980's era? Or are there other reasons?
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Love hairy bush, armpits and butthole; legs must be hairless. That's what I like.
I lived thru the 70/80s when that was the norm.
I like it smooth .
I do love the hairy girls
it never fails if i get rid of it someone asks if i have it - so i think there are some guys out there that like the bush
I think it's sexy as hell. But then again, I do love smooth also. I guess it's one if those things. I've always get turned on on the things that are usually the norm. Kinky, taboo or whatever you wpuld want to call them.
Having tried the "hairy side", I found it to be as wonderful as the woman ! I honestly did not find it distracting or super erotic. It is always about the connection, activities, attitude, hygene and beauty of the companion. Lena has it all!! It is however, great for something different!! Try it !!!!!!! Can't wait for Lena to get home to NOLA!
I had a session with Zoey Zacquery once. She was all natural and soooo sexy. The legs was my least favorite but really didn't bother me. Thew bush and pits - HOT!
Pubic hair is okay with me, as long as it's trimmed a bit and not so out of control you can't find the prize. But smooth is just hotter to me, more picturesque.
I don't find hairy armpits attractive at all on a woman, my mind associates that with masculinity for some reason. So no.
And legs? Nothing smoother and more soothing to me than the feel of a woman's freshly-shaved legs. It's a turn-on for me.
The sense of touch is a crucial receptor in the process of getting my Evinrude cranked.
  • 11-06-2018, 10:53 AM
Natural or bare, love them both!
I really enjoy DATY, if she has eome stubble, not so much...either freshly shaved or trimmed/natural. I want my face freshly shaved so it's more enjoyable for both her and me.
As long as she is clean and fresh!!!
full bush, pits, arms, and legs. Sign me up. No reason why, just what naturally came to me no yearning.
Interesting feedback. The great thing is there are companions out there to suit everyone's taste. Some of my girlfriends sport a trimmed bush while shaving their legs and armpits. As for me, I love every last strand of my body hair from my full bush to my hairy legs.