So excited to get back to my subs and ready to show out for Texas.

I am not from around here and have been sitting on my hands to try to use my move to Texas as a sink or swim test on myself, S.A. Handed me my ass in two weeks I was stripped of a lot of freedoms I took for granted, I’m ready to be on a cruise sailing now because I’ve been humbled this much more and have been going without so many basic things I used to love, it’s ridiculous and outrageous.
If your real I’ll send reviews and my ter and 411 name:
Welcome - Why not become an established member on ECCIE?
Yeah x2
I am going to look into that, thanks for the tip 🙋🏼♀️
Pm sent
Welcome
So you need money lol
Welcome to ECCIE.
Thanks for the welcome. I know it looks like I’m super new, but I’m just new to the Texas scene, I’ve been p411 verified for some years now, that is what matters. Eccie is not used much where I’m from. And sweetheart, after I moved to Texas my dear friend that introduced me to my new exclusive hardcore underground scene of an extremely loyal class of private people in the dom/sub community, he tragicly and suddenly passed of cancer. After I received the heartbreaking news and was Consumed with a serious case of the “fuck its, fuck you, and fuck them” because I loved this man very much, i was cursing life, and my path before I understood the lessons and reasons for the events leading up to this post, I hated the world, so I couldn’t possibly be superficial and establish myself in this new hobby community where I was/am all alone, I wasn’t ready to jump back into the scene, so I became a stripper for the past year, an awkward stripper at that because I couldn’t Handle the whole environment of the place and everyones main goal being to fuvk someone over. Just not me. After mourning my friend and getting super sick Of the mean girls without a cause at the clubs, I got back in touch with Candi and asked her what makes Candi happy, and that’s making men happy. Having happy return loyal clients is my shit, I will get my reviews back up, and I’m not going anywhere anytime soon. This is the only type of success that drives me right now in my life. So no, it’s not just the money, I’ve been sitting without a lot of material luxuries So many take for granted for the whole year, I’ve been solo, but now with my soul humbled and My moral compus adjusted, I can guarantee I’m going to be a legend in the community I’m seeking out. I have a serious need to provide service to others that is personable, private, and unforgettable. Feeding others souls, is how I feed my own. I bring lonely suicidal souls back to life and give them something seriously spectacular to look forward to and reminisce on. This is a long reply, but nobody knows me from any orher new girl, so I Am tletting y’all know who I am and why I might be a smart chance to take because my connections are undeniably fate. . so consider this my introduction, and Also am invitation to anyone who feels they could benefit from a genuine domonatrix who really truely understands the big picture.
Thanks for reading my recent life events. it you hung in there your a real trooper and I salute you! 🙋🏼♀️
Hey gotyour6 I thought u were another provider lol I just realized your not, you sounded sassy there!