Whats actually is in the maro lago boxes

So ive been thinking alot why biden and the dems want those boxes at maro lago and whats actually in them!

None of this has made any sense till I put it together!

I think Trump has the PROOF of the 2020 election steal! It all adds up. Its all the supporting documents of the real vote totals. Its documents of who was in on the fix and the cover up! dems desperately want these materials destroyed at all costs. Trump prolly has the truth about the chinese wuhan virus. How china fauxi who and the U n unleashed the biological weapon to destabilize the planet and covertly help with fixing the election. All while making trillions on the vaccine that is nothing more than nano bots that help them track the jabbed.
Too many coincidences. biden and the dems know that Trumps proof will unravel their great reset!
Thats whats in the maro lago boxes folks! The PROOF weve been wanting!
... Don't forget --- The Biden Administration is going to
allow CHINA to build the US Nuclear Power Plants.
Can't fuel the electrical cars without them.

President Trump wasn't gonna let China build ANYTHING.

... ALL of this will be coming out soon.
Though AFTER the mid-terms.

##### Salty
The answer is simple. Classified and govt documents he had no right to possess and that belong to the govt.
The answer is simple. Classified and govt documents he had no right to possess and that belong to the govt. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Like the real govt investigations into the massive 2020 voting fraud by the dems. I can see why libs think he had no right to possess these documents
Lol. Ok Winn Bambino.
Theres way too many holes in the dems/govt story on this.
This is just the latest failed gotcha the dems have played.
Trump has been collecting this voting fraud truth for his protection. Of course the govt seized it! They'll undoubtedly replace that proof with forged papers to further their agenda. And to destroy the 2020 election proof.
Horse shit. There are hundreds of millions of dollars worth of state secrets in those boxes.

It’s all about Trump’s profit, whether through espionage or blackmail.

If he had proof of the “steal,” then why was he keeping his mouth shut about it? Keeping his mouth shut is pathologically impossible for your man.

Time to hunker down. They’re coming to gitcha.
He prolly fears dying in a clintonesque fashion. Thats what happens when you know too much about the dems.
I see more raids on Trump properties in the near future. They know Trump has the proof on 'em. From the steal to benghazi and hillarys emails to hunters laptop. dems are scared shitless Trump will be prez again and be in a real position to expose them then! These hail marys the dems are tryin are so obvious.
He prolly fears dying in a clintonesque fashion. Thats what happens when you know too much about the dems.
I see more raids on Trump properties in the near future. They know Trump has the proof on 'em. From the steal to benghazi and hillarys emails to hunters laptop. dems are scared shitless Trump will be prez again and be in a real position to expose them then! These hail marys the dems are tryin are so obvious!
Lol. Ok Winn Bambino. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Winnbino?

There’s been a ton of rage whining since the affidavit was released and descriptions of some of the documents have been released.

I don’t blame them. But evidence is not subjective. It is what it is.
It's Mickey Dees recipe for the McRib he's hogging.