Icall Items: Sectional Sofa, 42 in HD LG TV & Stand, Bookcases, velvet cutains & rods, etc...

Hey all - I am moving NEXT WEEK and am starting fresh. I have a bunch of stuff for sale, could be used in an incall or home. All of it is very to pretty darn nice condition.

PM for contact information - this must all go by the Jan 23rd or I'm giving to charity (a 501c )

An L-Shaped sectional (dark tan microfiber and leather look) - In pretty good condition: $400

A light brown loveseat: $120

A 42 in Flat Screen HD (brand LG tv): $550

DVD player (haier) $20

Red Velvet curtains - 2 panels: $30 for both

TV stand in excellent condition (rubbed dark green and wood) 26 inches high: $150

End table and two book cases (2 bc; 5 ft high w 3 shelves) $150 for all three

Round coffee table wood and glass - nicer than it sounds - in okay condition: $50

5x7 dark brown rug - Ikea $50

Kitchen table - brand new!! - counter ht, pretty med dark wood 2 chairs w wine rack in the base $300 (my new place doesn't have a kitchen area for eating - this is very pretty)

Light wood 6 drawer dresser; $100
Attached Images File Type: jpg tv stand[1].jpg (20.1 KB, 111 views) File Type: jpg kitchen table 1[1].jpg (16.3 KB, 109 views) File Type: jpg couch[1].jpg (17.3 KB, 113 views) File Type: jpg coffee table[1].jpg (25.3 KB, 119 views)
Nice looking stuff!

Where you headed, if I may ask?

You may not wish to answer, which is fine.

rr
Where you headed, if I may ask?
rr Originally Posted by randyrogue
I'm actually staying around the area - still doing the straight job and bought a house; its time to purge a little, that's all. Nice to "see" you here! Great new site, huh?

PS in the picture of the kitchen table, the tin soldier in the corner is for sale too! Really. I bought that as a joke like 10 years ago and its really time to purge.....