We reached 100k users!! - 100k contest discussion & questions

93,197 as of now.
Can I register some extra handles to help me win?
Can I register some extra handles to help me win? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I thought you already had some!!! Just kidding!

(hey... you opened the door... I couldn't resist walking through it! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
I am running out of handle names to use..........dearhunter and deerhunter are all I was able to come up with.......I'm just saying.
Are you going to stop accepting guesses at some point? I suppose I could wait till the number of registered users gets close to 100k and guess at the last minute... Just asking...
Are you going to stop accepting guesses at some point? I suppose I could wait till the number of registered users gets close to 100k and guess at the last minute... Just asking... Originally Posted by mnjrush
The rules are simple: whomever gets the closest wins! We will accept one guess per registered member. All entries are final and can not be changed once submitted. Once we reach 98,000 members, the guessing and submission period has ended. Entries are to be emailed to: contest@eccie.net. All entries must contain the following: User Name, Your Guess (you must guess the date and time), and Must be sent from the accounts registered email address. Incomplete entries or entries from non-registered email accounts will be rejected. Staff and ambassadors are not eligible to win prizes. Date and time will be based on ECCIE server time.
Im joining the other 2 ladies in the corner..i got the refreshments ladies!!!!!
Joining Fawn in the corner to pout too!! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
I'd like to join you and Fawn too. I voted so I'm not pouting. I just have always wanted to be with you and Fawn is one of my sexxxxxxxxxxxy babes
Im joining the other 2 ladies in the corner..i got the refreshments ladies!!!!! Originally Posted by anita germane

sex party in the corner LOL

If you have questions or comments regarding the contest please post in this thread.

Good luck everyone! Originally Posted by johnnybax

1st place- Lifetime Premium Access if the winner is male. 3 months free 468x60 location specific rotating banner if the winner is female (we do not supply the banner).

2nd place- 1 Year Premium Access if the winner is male. 3 months free 150x60 location specific rotating banner if the winner is female (we do not supply the banner).

I already Have both of those, can i win a 3 months free 468x60 location specific rotating banner to give to a provider?

Just asking,
CG
  • TBONE
  • 07-30-2011, 03:24 PM
CG

Don't see why not. Or have your PA refunded..up to you.

Good luck to ALL

T
Im joining the other 2 ladies in the corner..i got the refreshments ladies!!!!! Originally Posted by anita germane
Mod pouting party...Yeah!! I'm there!
11/1/11

Since I am not eligible......I thought I would throw that date in.

I figure this should be pretty close.....................Plus I like the way the numbers line up.....lol

You can Thank me later............lol