Anyone recall a spa right next to a church off of 635?

It had to be in the Plano area. Didn't look like a massage place, more like a regular house. Had a dingy locked in area you had to wait and then a few small musty massage rooms. Thing is that the masseuses were decent at what they did...

I tried searching it up and searching on this board and cannot find it anywhere. Not even on Google Maps. It's just gone? Something's weird.

I've also noticed ALL of the old reviews are gone prior to 2019 or so. I remember writing a review over it and it's not in my profile.
635 doesn't touch plano. My guess is you're thinking somewhere in richardson? Hope this helps refine your search a bit.

Was it off 75 or the toll road? In between?
In that area going towards Plano, not in Plano. I believe it was off of 635. People used to recommend it a lot back before the board wipe.
635 doesn't touch plano. My guess is you're thinking somewhere in richardson? Hope this helps refine your search a bit.

Was it off 75 or the toll road? In between? Originally Posted by Jimboed
Good insight from a brand new handle with no reviews. Be careful with giving any information on this. All posts seem suspicious from this member to me. There again I’m probably just paranoid?
Good insight from a brand new handle with no reviews. Be careful with giving any information on this. All posts seem suspicious from this member to me. There again I’m probably just paranoid? Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Hmmm yes..you're so much more trustworthy because you have...6 months on me
There is/was a Bamboo Therapy just off 75 and 635, but not sure about a church
It was Bamboo at 13345 N Central Expy Ste 204. There is a church next to it at Ste 201. I think Bamboo got shut down.
Yes, Bamboo is closed pass by a couple of weeks ago sad...
That is the place and that sucks. That place was great.
Bamboo is being sold on Facebook Market. ��.