URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North 183 near Duval
Activities: Massage, HE
Hair Length and Color: Brown, Medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty girl. Obviously some MMs going on but she was very attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
I know candy. She is not white, shez latina. Also she is now turned to Manmade from natural. She one hot material that Bella n Helena have. But problem is, sometimes she refuses FS saying "I'm really soar today". I have seen her multiple times but only twice i got FS and that time also she said be gentle, i'm soar. Rest all time she said today no FS. So i went with other girl.
Candy is one of the hottest figure i have seen in town recently. Earlier she was skinny and average but recently she definitely did MM surgery and also her butt is shown some prominent changes (not sure if it is by exercise or surgery). But whatever is the procedure, it turned out ammmmmmazing.
I heard of another latina having rave review at Bella, may be name is Cindy .. not sure.
She’s a total hottie. I’ve seen her once back in May at Bella’s. Her and Lily are the hottest AMP providers in Austin
Candy is back and looking even hotter.. this 21yr is got it going on!!
Candy is back and looking even hotter.. this 21yr is got it going on!! Originally Posted by caddie
Which location? Bella’s? Helena’s? New Rose?
Looks nice, but kinda mechanical if you ask me.
I saw her today at Bella’s. Wow she even looks hotter than before. I agreed she’s kinda mechanical but I think she’s really into being safe first. Also she’s very young so I think as she’s get older she’ll loosen up.