hildebeest said "you need both a public and a private position"

... because "people get a little nervous" when they hear hildebeest's real agenda.

Leaked emails show hildebeest professing different messages to Wall Street and the public on trade

Hildebeest said it's important to have both a "public" and "private" position on certain issues.

"If everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least," hildebeest said. "So, you need both a public and a private position."

(source)
The Media will have a field day with Trumps guy talk but will ignore Hillary's lies. Asswipe went off with a couple threads about Trump but has insulted women in this forum several times. What a complete cocksucking loser.
This is you can't trust a known liar. That's what I've been saying. Hillary lies. It doesn't matter what she says, as long as it gets her elected. She has other plans after the election, and they won't be good for any of us, even her supporters.

Ok, so now it's obvious that Trump sucks as a candidate, but even with the lewd behavior, he's not as evil as Hillary. God, I wish Ron Paul was running.