Rio Grande Valley GLMI

Lets party in the RGV.
March 29, 2011 - Tuesday

OK. The date has been set for the next GLMI in the Valley. Hopefully this gives everyone a chance to set their schedules. The last one was put together at the last minuet and it was a success. This one should be a blast. You will need to PM me to get on the invite list. If you went to the last one you are good to go. PM me for further info on getting vouched and on the invite list.

Information on the location and times will be sent via email to those on the invite list as the event gets closer.

Again, may I remind you that this event is not sponsored or in any way associated with ECCIE.

Elgato69
awesome gif
  • dcarr
  • 03-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Hell ya!
Count me in!
Ahh, Elgato old buddy, I'm really glad for the gang down in the rgv, but we are about due for a shindig in CC, IMHO. Get that done down there , leave all those hardlegs at the checkpoint and bring some of the lovely ladies back to Corpus. (No offense guys)
TFF Smitty.....I am already planning the Corpus Christi GLMI buddy. It will be either the first or second week in April. I will keep everyone posted.
TFF Smitty.....I am already planning the Corpus Christi GLMI buddy. It will be either the first or second week in April. I will keep everyone posted. Originally Posted by Elgato69
Now we're talking.
I'm with Smitty....
can't wait!
Count me in.
I am sooo there!! Its time to get that kid in a candy store feeling.
I'm supposed to be in Baton Rouge on the 31st. That is A LOT of traveling for me in a short period so I will try, but no promises.
I might try to crash the party down there. I actually have some sales calls I could make, and it wouldn't hurt to say hello to a few people in the rgv anyway.

IF IT WERE DURING MY SPRING BREAK, I'D SAY I'M IN, BUT, YOU PICKED THE WRONG WEEK MY BIG, STRONG, SEXY TOM CAT!

APRIL GLMI IT IS, AND MAYBE SOME OF YOU RGV BOYS MIGHT MAKE IT THIS WAY, WE NEVER GET THE PLEASURE UP HERE..WINK, WINK.....

MR. SMITH, I WILL SEE YOU AT THE APRIL GLMI, AND BE SCARED! (whips cracking in the background....)
I had thought that maybe we should wear IDs with our Avatar, but you guys will recognize me easy, I'll be in charge of discipline.
Attached Images File Type: gif brianspankinglois.gif (37.9 KB, 294 views)