Corpus Visit

I am thinking of coming down to Corpus Christi to play later on this week. I could use a nice afternoon on the beach later on this week and work on my tan lol. Well where are the best spots to fish at? Where are the best sea food places. Sending love from Fort hood tx
I haven't been to a lot of them in Corpus, but have been to the Water Street Seafood Company several times. It is one of the BEST seafood places I've ever been to, which is why I don't try any others in the Corpus area.
Pier 99 is to my liking. And there is even a pier right off to the side of the business.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-22-2011, 12:05 AM
Pier 99 is the one next to the Lexington, right? Loved that place. Loved visiting the Lexington too.
YAY JENNAS COMING

CANT WAIT GIRLIE I MISS FT HOOD
Pier 99 is the one next to the Lexington, right? Originally Posted by Mokoa
Yes sir. It is the very one.
I am driving down tomorrow and will be playing boys
How interesting.
Hope you have some fun Jenna. Oh and welcome to South Texas!
Hey boys I am having a family problem and have to reschedule my trip. I am forced to stay near home.
I am looking at my calender and is looks like a go during april 4 time frame I will keep you posted and I really will be coming down to play soon.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-25-2011, 11:14 PM
It has been a while but I remember this lady quite well and she is wonderful company.

I don't suppose you could make a stop in SA on the way down or on the way back?
So I am finally making my way down there. I am so excited to meet new friends
Im SO glad ur FINALLY HERE !!! YAY
YAY!!!!!!!! WELCOME JENNA!